Intra-day Data

I request the Senior members to advise me more about the set-up for Intraday Data. It is only for the purpose to prevent any overnight positions.
I am getting more and more "Buy" and "Sell" Signals on chart which is in difference of Rs 2-3 only. Is any filter available for false signalling.
Haresh

hareshbhaip said:
I request the Senior members to advise me more about the set-up for Intraday Data. It is only for the purpose to prevent any overnight positions.
I am getting more and more "Buy" and "Sell" Signals on chart which is in difference of Rs 2-3 only. Is any filter available for false signalling.
Haresh
Dear Haresh

To solve your query, post the screenshot of your charts and then ask for the remedy as anyone could not answer your query without seeing what you are asking for.

Have you subscribed for intra-day data, if not you can get from the following;

www.technicaltrends.com
www.viratechsoftware.com
www.leverageindia.com
www.stoxtrend.com

Regards
James Alex
Trend is your FRIEND, FOLLOW it

AJAY

investock,
i request you to guide properly in getting the intraday data using Hyperserver into Metastock. I tried. but i am not able to get. Please guide as a step by step procedure.
Thank you
AJAY

Hi, Do you use Metastock for realtime trading ? If you are using Metastock, I can help. Any way, I will post a step by step procedure today on how to get real time data from Yahoo in to Metastock using Hyperserver.

AJAY

hi investock,
i have bee using metastock for the last 11 years and professional for the last 4 years. Advanced GET for the last 3 years.I was subscribing for viratech intraday data for some time. later i switched over to falcon and iris. they are good packages for broadmarket understanding. but with regard to charting no match with metastock, where we can apply our studies and make analysis and trade. so pl. help
AJAY

Dear Ajay,
I appriciate your understandings of Metastocke and AdvanceGet and hope u will share your experince with other group members. I am intrested in INTRADAY trading with the help of Metastock or AdvanceGet, but unfortunately AdvanceGet software is not supporting Intraday Data. Metastock is reliable but there are so many Indicators available and I can't judge which one is most reliable for Intraday Trading. If you have find it or using your own developed startagy for Itraday Trading, Pl let me know which Set-ups you are using right now, or which stratagy can more support.
Thanks
Haresh

AJAY

hi hareshbhaip,
i will discuss the mechanism later. firstly i am interested to know your mindset in trades. pl. discuss your trading psychology.
AJAY

AJAY said:
hi investock,
i have bee using metastock for the last 11 years and professional for the last 4 years. Advanced GET for the last 3 years.I was subscribing for viratech intraday data for some time. later i switched over to falcon and iris. they are good packages for broadmarket understanding. but with regard to charting no match with metastock, where we can apply our studies and make analysis and trade. so pl. help
AJAY
:cool: :rolleyes: :cool: