Into the field; help with binary options?

RCM06

Namaste, traderji.

Before I begin... I'm an Indian trade enthusiast, and I was lucky enough to find this forum. It has a veritable starter pack for every aspiring trader out there, and I've made it a point to begin reading the various articles out there for future reference. Thank you, really!

As for the topic at hand, I've only ventured into the finance field recently, mostly trading the simplest of methods, i.e Binary Options. I trade a demo account at IQ Option and have steadily worked on my binary options game for a significant time, accruing a stream of demo profits. And losses of course. But a lot of profits. :p

I've been told several times that I am basically gambling and not really trading, be that the case I still think anyone willing to accept the risk shouldn't be denied the chance :p

I've decided that it would be the next step forward to fund my account with tangible cash (Say $10). However, my bank declines any transactions with any overseas brokers as well as online wallets based anywhere else than in India.

Are there any brokers that accept traders from India? If so, how can I begin trading with them? Are there any loopholes around the bank?

Thank you!

howardroark

Namaste, traderji.

Before I begin... I'm an Indian trade enthusiast, and I was lucky enough to find this forum. It has a veritable starter pack for every aspiring trader out there, and I've made it a point to begin reading the various articles out there for future reference. Thank you, really!

As for the topic at hand, I've only ventured into the finance field recently, mostly trading the simplest of methods, i.e Binary Options. I trade a demo account at IQ Option and have steadily worked on my binary options game for a significant time, accruing a stream of demo profits. And losses of course. But a lot of profits. :p

I've been told several times that I am basically gambling and not really trading, be that the case I still think anyone willing to accept the risk shouldn't be denied the chance :p

I've decided that it would be the next step forward to fund my account with tangible cash (Say $10). However, my bank declines any transactions with any overseas brokers as well as online wallets based anywhere else than in India.

Are there any brokers that accept traders from India? If so, how can I begin trading with them? Are there any loopholes around the bank?

Thank you!
http://www.traderji.com/forex/104311-forex-binary-option-legal-india-rbi-tearm.html

Hope this thread helps you ...
Feel free to ask any doubt/s ...
Regards,