International trading investing - which brokerage house would u suggest

i am more like a investor..and have an account with sharekhan ..i am really impressed by them..but now i want to test overseas market. Which broker provides best services with lowest cost - and yes i live in Jaipur

1)reliance money
2)ICICI direct
3)Interactive brokers
4)Kotak

i would recommend interactive brokers..ur money will be safe as can be..and they have cheap commissions for small size trades up to 1,000 shares..u can also access any world market..they cover more or less anything that trades

the only drawback is their charts..they have improved greatly but the basics are still terrible for daytrading setups..u can link your live IB data feed to ninjatrader software..which has far superior charts..and is free to use for charts and sim trading..

J_S

the thing with IB is that they dont have any corporate office here in jaipur so in case i have any problem i will have to run to mumbai...things get complicated on phone and internet....i am also thinking about IB...your suggestion is really good

the thing with IB is that they dont have any corporate office here in jaipur so in case i have any problem i will have to run to mumbai...things get complicated on phone and internet....i am also thinking about IB...your suggestion is really good
:lol::rofl:

And then what? :lol::rofl:

If you are not even able to communicate over any phone line or even through INTERNET, you not even should think to start trading who ever you are.

Kindly learn this before you even think you want to start trading. :!

Good luck and I wish you only the best by what you plan. But do never forget what I wrote here in case you want to start trading with any broker house.