Interesting r/r in Gold

Hi All:

Current levels spot gold 459.80 USD/oz

It seems that Gold can offer an interesting r/r opportunity. Based on an a completion of an anti-trend swing (refer to my thread on Eur/Usd for explanation - under forex) I see an interesting opportunity in going long Gold.

The probability of the win/loss scenario is about 65% and the risk/return scenario is 1:3.33.

If the entry level is the current trading level than the sell stop-loss would be fixed at 455.70 and the profit taking level would be at 473.50.

I will update this thread as and when.

Regards

Nautilus

nautilus said:
Hi All:

Just an update on Gold.

As of this writing spot Gold is trading at 467.30 Usd/Oz.

More later.

Regards

Nautilus
Great Trade,Nautilus!!:)

Saint

nautilus said:
Thanks Saint - but the fat lady has not sung as yet (473.50)!!:)

Nautilus
:) :) ......but that monthly and weekly looking sweet.Nice breakout over the 455 levels and holding over that area.So long the 455 holds,you are going to see much ,much higher prices.Great going,my friend!!

And great call........

Saint

Saint said:
:) :) ......but that monthly and weekly looking sweet.Nice breakout over the 455 levels and holding over that area.So long the 455 holds,you are going to see much ,much higher prices.Great going,my friend!!

And great call........

Saint
Yes the weekly and monthly do look very interesting.

Nautilus

As of this writing Spot Gold is trading at 477$/Oz - the objective of 473.50 stated in the first post has been filled.

Trade analysis:
Contract size (COMEX) 100oz
Entry point 459.80Usd (8th November)
Exit point 473.50Usd (16th November)
Profit = Usd 1370 - brokerage Usd 1.20 = 1368.80 Usd
Risk assumed at the begining of the trade Usd 410
Margin required for 1 futures contract Usd 3000 (it may be lower or higher depending on one's broker).
Trade duration 8 days.
Profit% per contract = 45.62% (based on the above stated margin of Usd 3000).

Regards

Nautilus

nautilus said:
As of this writing Spot Gold is trading at 477$/Oz - the objective of 473.50 stated in the first post has been filled.

Trade analysis:
Contract size (COMEX) 100oz
Entry point 459.80Usd (8th November)
Exit point 473.50Usd (16th November)
Profit = Usd 1370 - brokerage Usd 1.20 = 1368.80 Usd
Risk assumed at the begining of the trade Usd 410
Margin required for 1 futures contract Usd 3000 (it may be lower or higher depending on one's broker).
Trade duration 8 days.
Profit% per contract = 45.62% (based on the above stated margin of Usd 3000).

Regards

Nautilus
Very nice,nautilus.......great going!

Saint

Saint said:

And great call........

Saint
494 and climbing.......very nice!!

Saint