Interested in commodity trade

Hi Guys...

This is Mahi interested to get in commodity markets. Wondering if I get better commodity tips site from experienced members here.

Thanks,
Mahi

Hi Guys...

This is Mahi interested to get in commodity markets. Wondering if I get better commodity tips site from experienced members here.

Thanks,
Mahi
Tips site are not welcome here and if posted, they attract the mods attention and the poster faces the risk to be banned from the forum. Hope you got the message very clearly.

Catch22

Hi Guys...

Thanks,
Mahi
Hi Mahi, Nice to have more folks, with an interest in Commodities trading .Personally, not much respect ,for tips and tip providers .

Rather am in awe of those who teach how to trade!!And the gratitude grows with each learning!!!
However ,I still do look around ,[for calls] to ascertain if my levels match.
Hope you kindly take note that in commodities, alongside the tech, we need to keep an eye on the data’s for each day ,as well as of the International events and the Dollar fluctuation. Best of luck !Hope you enjoy trading commodities !