Inspiring story of a lady trader

V

vvvv

shes doin a gud work....no where except rediff is it mentoned tht she earns so much money out of the markets just on tips...maybe it was hypd up by rediff

bandlab2

she says she is trading only options and putting 50% money in options and always invested

N

Niks

shes doin a gud work....no where except rediff is it mentoned tht she earns so much money out of the markets just on tips...maybe it was hypd up by rediff
People have posted several links and pics etc. But still unable to find a story about her performance in 2008. How do we know she's just not a clicker?

pantar

pantar'ji with your decade long experience on the trading floor,you probably have forgotten ways to feed data into sharekhans trade tiger...
btw if you are still not seeing data on your trading terminal,i guess you need to check if the internet cable is plugged in or you are signed on to the terminal...online things work differently....i hope you are not sitting in front of your terminal and shouting all day buy/buy/sell/sell,coz the terminal wont take your verbal commands..
:D
seniorlearner ji
tat was my mistake (wrong quote)
TG=tradeguider
TT=tradetiger of sharekhan :eek:

(btw u must have seen thousands of plug in s:eek: in TT????.....congrats...:D
else u r the system trader sitting all alone at south pole huh????

ohh yes
i shout much nw a days on my grandchildren

SavantGarde

God Bless Sujatha & Her Family, Hope Her Profits Multiply Even More Is My Sincere Wish For Her.

Now For All Those Who Find It So Hard To Believe Her Success & Those Who Feel It Was The Bull Run & Streak Of Good Luck.

.....to be continued by editing this post

SavantGarde