Innovision E-Commerce Ltd

HEllo Jayesh,

I hold this stock in my portfolio at a very low price, i would say i have put a heavy bet on it, but i have one valid reason and that is , it is an E-COMMERCE company, and very few companies are listed in BSE with an E-COMMERCE background, India has not witnessed the E-commerce BOOM that the west has (we have comparitively mini BOOM) , even now people are scared to buy stuff on the internet, but soon we will also inculcate this trend, and this trend is only possible if E-COMMERCE companies play a major role, i have high hopes on INNOVISION , to be frank i know many big brokerage houses who have placed this company on the HIGH RISK HIGH GAIN scrip for the above reasons , casue a turnaround can take palce anytime, you can BUY AND FORGET this stock at low levels,a small amount of shares i.e..

Take care though , the company has yet to perform to its peak, and i am still waiting for that.

SF

stockfreak said:
Does anyone else in this forum hold this stock?

SF

PS: Jayesh , is there any particular reason you were moved towards this scrip.

Hi stockfreak,
I also hold this stock in small quantity at a very low price. Being an IT person, I feel that yes, we are yet to see the e-com in India and so I feel positive for it.

stockfreak said:
Does anyone else in this forum hold this stock?

SF

PS: Jayesh , is there any particular reason you were moved towards this scrip.
Dear SF,

Thankx for your reply, the only reason I am moved by this scrip is that its an e-commerce company and very low priced

Thankx again

Jayesh