ING Vysya, Centurion Bank & Rama Newsprint

Hi

I am new to the stock market and also to this board. I bought ING Vysya in December @ 643, Centurion Bank last week @ 18.25 and Rama Newsprint last week @ 17.75. I bought these shares on my brokers' recommendation - as per him these stocks will give good return in another 2-3 months.

Was wondering if someone could please advise m on these stocks as since I bought them they have gone down constantly.

Regards

gsehgal said:
Hi

I am new to the stock market and also to this board. I bought ING Vysya in December @ 643, Centurion Bank last week @ 18.25 and Rama Newsprint last week @ 17.75. I bought these shares on my brokers' recommendation - as per him these stocks will give good return in another 2-3 months.

Was wondering if someone could please advise m on these stocks as since I bought them they have gone down constantly.

Regards
Rama Newsprint is sure to explode in short to medium term and its price will definitely rise gradually to new heights. Better read its latest developments on www.ramanewsprint.com.

hi,

With centurion Bank you should better keep a target value in mind. I have been observing this scrip for a while now and I guess 22-23 should be the high at which you should get rid of it. I personally expect the stock price to climb rapidly for sometime to come, keeping in view the financial results & IPO of the same. After the IPO we might not see the stock to rise quickly.