Informed trading

a simple common man question to all the experts out there.

firstly, i have been in this business since 2006 so i believe i can ask this question

how many of you knew about this recent snb action and were you prepared for it

simple fact is this was decided in sept 2014 and executed now, which means profitable trading begins in fundamentals.

forget the past, another question and a very basic one.

how many of you know where eurusd will be after jan 20th 2015, the answer is closer to parity, now go out and find out why, and this also shows how much profits you can make by simple informed trading.

in exactly a week from this post EUR will change beyond your wildest dreams.

howardroark

a simple common man question to all the experts out there.

firstly, i have been in this business since 2006 so i believe i can ask this question

how many of you knew about this recent snb action and were you prepared for it

simple fact is this was decided in sept 2014 and executed now, which means profitable trading begins in fundamentals.

forget the past, another question and a very basic one.

how many of you know where eurusd will be after jan 20th 2015, the answer is closer to parity, now go out and find out why, and this also shows how much profits you can make by simple informed trading.

in exactly a week from this post EUR will change beyond your wildest dreams.
If Fundamentals give a kinda Information ... Price also gives some kinda information ....
As of now ... We are Living in Information Technology era ...
Next Era will be ... How to use The Available Information towards our Individual Goal ....
Different NEWS ... scheduled at different times are important ...
But My priority will always be how to make 500$ in Today's trading ... under given market structure and market harmonics ... in different pairs ....
Fundamentals is for knowledge ... Technical is to make Money ... :thumb: