Indraprastha Gas

Indraprastha Gas is very good to buy if closes above 109.After that next target is 124 and then 133.But at present daily macd in sell mode.So trade cautiously . stop loss is 95.Daily stochastic and rsi(14) are in buy mode.
Trade in bull market if IG opens strong.

sachin divase said:
Indraprastha Gas is very good to buy if closes above 109.After that next target is 124 and then 133.But at present daily macd in sell mode.So trade cautiously . stop loss is 95.Daily stochastic and rsi(14) are in buy mode.
Trade in bull market if IG opens strong.
Sachin,
Can you expain me how you are saying daily stochastic and rsi are in buy mode? I don't have too much understading of this how we can use rsi and stochastic.

Thanks,

sachin divase said:
My Opinion Is Based On Technical Analysis.with The Help Of Metastock, You Can Observe It On Daily Timeframe.
hey mate...
can i invest in some shares of Indraprastha Gas......whats the profit margin n the margin of loss...pls gide.
thanx.

Dear Analyzer,
you can definately invest in igl., but only when ig succcessfully breaks 109
and closes above 109. then you can enter
expect profit margin=25%

after that your trailing stop loss=105.
go on increasing your stop loss.

B

bhavana

Namaste Traderji,
IGL ,last two days touching 109 and going down .
what is your opinion .Should i book partial profit or hold or exit form the stock?
todays close=102.5

As per tradersedgeindia.com Indraprastha Gas is forming a contracting triangle pattern and the breakout levels are 110.00 and 97.00.

They are recommending a BUY only on a close above 110.00 for a target of 125.00 in the short term.