Indicator-Free, Stress-Free Trading

rh6996

Hello .Pride, Was discussing this concept with a few other members in chat, surprisingly none could give a precise reply to my query!! I wasnt posting here as felt my doubt was probably too elementary...

"Where do we enter"?? We see the price bouncing off the lines and at times breaching and then reversing!! In hind site it is very easy to decide... frankly, while watching the charts RT, I atleast could not confidently take a decision that my Long or Short would be at this point!! Quiet possibly I am missing something very basic!!!

Request anyone to kindly post a few charts (preferably 5 minutes TF) as that is the smallest TF chart I have to show entires with some comment as to why. If possible a SL level too for the entry!!?

rh6996

A senior Member suggested to include previous days Close also in the charts!! Any views on this by .Pride and other seniors here!!

Here is a chart with Previous days High Low and close plotted on current days RT (intraday) chart.

.Pride.

Hello .Pride, Was discussing this concept with a few other members in chat, surprisingly none could give a precise reply to my query!! I wasnt posting here as felt my doubt was probably too elementary...

"Where do we enter"?? We see the price bouncing off the lines and at times breaching and then reversing!! In hind site it is very easy to decide... frankly, while watching the charts RT, I atleast could not confidently take a decision that my Long or Short would be at this point!! Quiet possibly I am missing something very basic!!!

Request anyone to kindly post a few charts (preferably 5 minutes TF) as that is the smallest TF chart I have to show entires with some comment as to why. If possible a SL level too for the entry!!?

busy with some stuff, so can't post any real examples right now...

ps. our RR is pretty good with these entries...so it doesn't matter if we get stopped out a few times...a couple of good trades will take care of all the previous losses...
aggressive traders don't even have to wait for the pivot to break...they can enter near the line...will give an amazing R:R...but quite a lot of losses too...all depends on your profile...

Last edited:

.Pride.

A senior Member suggested to include previous days Close also in the charts!! Any views on this by .Pride and other seniors here!!

Here is a chart with Previous days High Low and close plotted on current days RT (intraday) chart.
anything that is a natural S&R will work just fine...backtest and see for yourself if price has any reaction when it reaches previous day's close price...

by the way, it is hot as hell here in Jaipur...:annoyed:

murthyavr

can you show an example?

That's one case, among several others, I have come across recently.

The window, upon further zooming, will not display all the volume bars, and we may miss the actual high volume bar that way.

That's why I wondered whether we can get the POC through a program.

Thanks..