Indicator-Free, Stress-Free Trading

Pride,

Would it be fair to say that if today's volume is like 3 times yesterday's volume, Volume POC of today may be more valid in the latter half of the trading day? As that is the price more people have bought and sold. Also, will it be better if we can have the weekly POC with higher weightage to recent trading days.

You can respond with - Don't complicate things:)

Another question for anyone out there who can answer. I just use Ventura software for trading. They don't have this indicator. Is there anywhere I can download daily tick by tick data and use excel to create this for the stock I want to trade today. This seem like a logical S/R level, but I don;t know how to get it .

Regards,
Rohit

I have joined today, and this is the first thread I have gone through.

Thank you very much PRIDE for this useful and easy thread.

Now, I have a confusion about VPOC.

I have been using AMIBROKER. I have plotted the 'Volume at Price Multi' to get the VPOC. It seems easy... However, if I zoomthe chart, this PVOC get changed...
Kindly go through with the images uploaded:

1) Image with the NORMAL VIEW

2) Image with ZOOMED VIEW

3) Image with EXTREME ZOOMED

Can anyone help in getting the CORRECT VPOC? (I think, an AFL can be very useful in this regards....)

Thanks... :)

EagleOne

Pride
So much noise, so much confusion, in so many posts over VPOC? You sure you got the thread's name right, pal - Indicator-free-Stress-free-Trading? :D

Anyway, jokes aside, there is something SG said months ago in one of his posts, which can easily be the alternative to VPOC. The ATP. It is more visual, more dynamic and resistant to anomolies created by gap-up/down openings. Funny thing is, its rate of movement with respect to the instrument's price gives you an idea of coming divergence... Enough said. Try it. ;)

Why dont you read 'Teach a Man to Fish' by 'Saint' available in this forum.A Golden Treasure for every aspiring investor to become Prosperous & Indipendent.

Also the Threads by 'Savant Garde' for 100% Tension Free success .

Both the above are sureway to recover yourloses Over a period of Time if you have patience.

Add to yr kitty 'The Trading experience of Traderji himself"available in this forum.

Best of Luck
New to this forum. I did get the 'Teach a Man to Fish' by 'Saint'. Can someone direct me to "Threads by Savant Garde" and 'The trading experience of Traderji'?

murthyavr

Pride
So much noise, so much confusion, in so many posts over VPOC? You sure you got the thread's name right, pal - Indicator-free-Stress-free-Trading? :D

Anyway, jokes aside, there is something SG said months ago in one of his posts, which can easily be the alternative to VPOC. The ATP. It is more visual, more dynamic and resistant to anomolies created by gap-up/down openings. Funny thing is, its rate of movement with respect to the instrument's price gives you an idea of coming divergence... Enough said. Try it. ;)

Can you please give the expanded name of ATP?

And also, a link to SG's post on ATP
(I made a search on the forum, but couldn't find it.)

Thanks..

anayash

Can you please give the expanded name of ATP?

And also, a link to SG's post on ATP
(I made a search on the forum, but couldn't find it.)

Thanks..

ATP - Average Traded Price!

As for SG's posts click on his ID & search through his posts!