India's immigration policy

I'm under the impression there are many Indians (from India the country as opposed to American) here who post on this board. I've been googleing around to satisfy my curiousity on India's immigration policy. Would you say it's liberal like it is in the United States? Or more closed like in Japan? I'm not considering actually emigrating there, I'm just curious.

I'm wondering in terms of actual citizenship as opposed to travel or student visas.

Thanks.

nirav_j

I'm under the impression there are many Indians (from India the country as opposed to American) here who post on this board. I've been googleing around to satisfy my curiousity on India's immigration policy. Would you say it's liberal like it is in the United States? Or more closed like in Japan? I'm not considering actually emigrating there, I'm just curious.

I'm wondering in terms of actual citizenship as opposed to travel or student visas.

Thanks.
Hi, this is an Indian board .. no wonder you find majority of the posters here Indian ..

Not aware of how it is officially, but unoffcially, one might find a 100 loopholes, or palms to grease and get citizenship ...

leaky system.

Thanks.
Why is this topic so important for you to even open a thread about it in a trading forum? Who are you and what do you want here in this trading forum which is not a political forum? :confused:

Last edited:
Why is this topic so important for you to even open a thread about it in a trading forum? Who are you and what do you want here in this trading forum which is not a political forum? :confused:
I don't know, I was just curious is all. I happened across this board because I'm interested in trading. And it was just something I've been wondering about for a while, but didn't know where to get the answer and google didn't provide a satisfactory one.

cheap

Thanks.
Do you want to leave india? for always ? Is it because of trading business??
if you migrate other country, you can do forex legally, but in usa hedging is not allowed.

Like some people already stated you should tell us your goals for this taks, why do you need to know so much details on that case, is it something bad or good or not? I am totally disconnected with everything for so many. Great help of that!