Indian Trading League / SAMCO

Ladies can be ( and many of them are ) very good traders, they have all the qualities like seriousness,hard work,concentration,tenacity which are required for good traders. Add to that a willingness to accept that we are wrong ( hmmm this may be hard to find...just joking ) and we have a great trader material.

Smart_trade

DSM

There are woman pilots, prime ministers, entrepreneurs, space shuttle commanders, billion dollar hedge fund managers, CEO's etc, but invariably 100% of all mothers are women!!! A no ordinary feat in my view....

Ladies can be ( and many of them are ) very good traders, they have all the qualities like seriousness,hard work,concentration,tenacity which are required for good traders. Add to that a willingness to accept that we are wrong ( hmmm this may be hard to find...just joking ) and we have a great trader material.

Smart_trade

idk if i lost or not for now it;s gone i am holding 9K qty 8200PE still
if it comes to 24 i will break even chances are 1 % lol

Just imagine if i took call that day i would be millionaire now lmao

expiry still has few days . any ways i will make new investment when put price is right and moving in my direction in august series tomorrow right now need to see data
Sounds like you're just gambling!
"imagine if I took a call that day"? Really? I think you might as well stop trading my friend. You must have a view when you trade. There has to be a rationale behind each trade. Market may be random at times but our trades cannot. If our trades are to be random, we might as well start gambling on things like horse racing

Stock trendy

True inspiring story of a handicapped lady trader who made 6 lakh in a single day

Sujata Burla’s life took an ugly turn on June 9, 2001. On a pilgrimage to Shirdi, where the Sai Baba temple in Maharashtra is located, from Hyderabad, she met with an accident.

Four months later, the doctors and physiotherapists treating her told her she could not walk for the rest of her life. The accident had turned her into a paraplegic. It meant Sujata was immobile below the shoulders. She was just 21.

http://investorji.in/true-inspiring-story-of-handicapped.html

ram2010

True inspiring story of a handicapped lady trader who made 6 lakh in a single day

Sujata Burla’s life took an ugly turn on June 9, 2001. On a pilgrimage to Shirdi, where the Sai Baba temple in Maharashtra is located, from Hyderabad, she met with an accident.

Four months later, the doctors and physiotherapists treating her told her she could not walk for the rest of her life. The accident had turned her into a paraplegic. It meant Sujata was immobile below the shoulders. She was just 21.

http://investorji.in/true-inspiring-story-of-handicapped.html
i admire her hard work, but the interview was posted on 2010,

now what is her net position in 2015,

don't spread wrong message- that stock markets were the only way to become
millionare,