Indian Trading League / SAMCO

Jai Mata Di

If one does not win rs 1 Cr...but if one learns how to trade and make say 150-200 % returns per year still it is good....crores can be made once we start making consistant money. Crores are not going to be far away ....

Smart_trade
:thumb:
You are speaking from my mind. :)

-------------
I just want to share one inspirational quote from my diary:-

Champions are not the ones who always win races - champions are the ones who get out there and try. And try harder the next time. And even harder the next time. 'Champion' is a state of mind. They are devoted. They compete to best themselves as much if not more than they compete to best others. Champions are not just athletes.

~ Simon Sinek

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

My English is poor.............I mean this league for masters like ST/Columbus/ etc.......Traders who struggling they will face more loss.....:D:D
I consider myself as just an ordinary trader who is consistantly profitable...but nowhere near being a master.....

What you say about struggling traders has truth in it.

Smart_trade

Jai Mata Di

The last league Kapil Dev promoted ( ICL ) died a premature death.. Hope the same doesn't happen to this one...
Actually present IPL is the brain child of ICL. ICL was 1st T20 Cricket league in India.
BCCI & ICC jointly restricted international players to joining it, even blocked most of international cricket stadium for ICL. :rofl:

IPL is the copy of ICL. BCCI took the idea of ICL & implemented it in bigger way as they have more power. :lol:
The idea of ICL was great. We can see it through IPL.

If some bigger player come with same low brokerage but with bigger prize money than ITL, then similar thing like ICL can happen too. But we can say the idea of ITL is good and it is 1st Trading League of India..:)

Kapil Dev is a true sports man. I hope this time his league would be successful. Such kind of Trading League is very much popular in Western World. So, why not in India?
Even Nifty F&O is a teenager (born @ 16th june 2000 :D).
Our market is very much younger & there is lots of space for growth everywhere. :thumb:

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.

H.C.

Jai Mata Di

On 1st day of ITL top ranked player is with 14% profit. Must be an option trader. :)
It is going to be a tough and interesting competition for future traders. :D

Hopefully a trader with Marathon Trading Plans & strict maney management would win the final race. Many option trading account can blow out with greed. Lets see.

Being out of our Comfort Zone & Pushing Boundaries and Opening up to the Hardest Challenges is actually good for traders psychology. :thumb:

At the end of such competition, if some one end up with suppose 200%-400%+ net return due to such competition, he would not bother loosing 1 Cr prize. He would end up with more important lessons learnt on money management & risk management.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

Last edited: