Indian Time Cycles & Market Forecasting by Barry Rosen

It is a little known fact that W. D. Gann went to India and studied Indian Sidereal Astrology. In his notebooks we find sketches of astrological symbols on his charts; and in his memoirs, he discusses his journey to India. In fact, the famous Gann wheel was first used by tea merchants in seventeenth century India. Gann also discussed the importance of using the starting date of when the first futures contract for a commodity began trading for predicting the future of that commodity. To my knowledge, there are very few individuals who use these starting dates to successfully time the markets even though my experience in using Indian Sidereal astrology has shown that these charts are invaluable. If one can verify the starting time and date of the first futures contract for a commodity, and run an Indian Sidereal natal chart from it, then that chart can provide absolutely valid information for predicting, quantifying, and labeling the major and minor cycles that ultimately govern the major trends in the markets.

:)

i wanted to test the same hypothesis but havent started it yet.in the attached chart i have drawn the vertical red lines using vedic astrology.i havent confirmed it fully as to whether thats what was supposed to happen between those lines (like bullish or bearish behaviour).but as you can see what is striking is the times at which the vertical red lines are drawn and the behaviour exhibited between them.if its correct or wrong i havent investigated.but you need good grounding in astrology for doing this kind of study.

Attachments

A

amarnath

i wanted to test the same hypothesis but havent started it yet.in the attached chart i have drawn the vertical red lines using vedic astrology.i havent confirmed it fully as to whether thats what was supposed to happen between those lines (like bullish or bearish behaviour).but as you can see what is striking is the times at which the vertical red lines are drawn and the behaviour exhibited between them.if its correct or wrong i havent investigated.but you need good grounding in astrology for doing this kind of study.
To make some simple consistent pips this approach seems just complicated to me :)

Is any body interested in studying and doing some research on Gann's Methods?

I have started a new thread "Dud, where's my Gann Wheel?" and if u are interested, we can investigate.

:thumb:
It is a little known fact that W. D. Gann went to India and studied Indian Sidereal Astrology. In his notebooks we find sketches of astrological symbols on his charts; and in his memoirs, he discusses his journey to India. In fact, the famous Gann wheel was first used by tea merchants in seventeenth century India. Gann also discussed the importance of using the starting date of when the first futures contract for a commodity began trading for predicting the future of that commodity. To my knowledge, there are very few individuals who use these starting dates to successfully time the markets even though my experience in using Indian Sidereal astrology has shown that these charts are invaluable. If one can verify the starting time and date of the first futures contract for a commodity, and run an Indian Sidereal natal chart from it, then that chart can provide absolutely valid information for predicting, quantifying, and labeling the major and minor cycles that ultimately govern the major trends in the markets.

:)
how can we identify major and minor trends in market suggest me some book or software or anything really good for indian stock market as my survival is based on stock market kindly send me reply at [email protected] i would be obliged