Indian Stock Brokers - Geojit.com

Hello All,

I am looking to open an online accont with Geojit.com online broker.

Would appreciate any feedback from actual users or anybody else.

Thanks in advance.
I am having online account with Geojit. Thel platinum platform is good. I am using that.
If your volume is good you can negotiate for low brokerages.
My charges are rs 25 per lot for futures as well as options.
You can try.

Last edited:

NOMINDTR

Hi Everyone,

Which Indian Stock broker. It has to be religare, with religare online trading software is excellent (Diet ODIEN) brokerage better then ICICI Direct. There will be no technical delays with religare. With religare you can buy more than any other trading account with the money you have. Its usually 4-6 times.

Geojit: My sincere advise to you and all never go with geojit, you dont get proper exposure. If you invest 20000 for day trading you get 2 times that is 40000 and in most cases less than 40000/- There are many technical problems and customer care is real ****. they never respond to your querys.

I hate Geojit. They are very good in cheating and make their customers fools.
Too much exposure kills a trader's account and a good trader really does not need it

vasa1

Geojit: My sincere advise to you and all never go with geojit, you dont get proper exposure. ....

There are many technical problems and customer care is real ****. they never respond to your querys.

I hate Geojit. They are very good in cheating and make their customers fools.
I have a Geojit account for about 6 six years and converted to online for about 1 year.

No proof of cheating so far.

Some technical problems but not serious.

Customer care... I'm not sure they're the worst! Some delays is getting online fund transfers are sorted out quickly enough.

VJAY

Hi Friends,
Is geojit terminal giving intraday chart in it?

Regards
VJAY