Indian Stock Brokers - Geojit.com

Re: Feedback on geojit.com

amc said:
I have a similiar problem with icicidirect.com.

The website gets to load terribly slowly on high traffic hours/days.

This happens in the opening and closing hours of trade and on Mondays and Fridays.

Otherwise I think the 3 in 1 account is great in terms of convenience although they charge a high delivery brokerage (one way) of 0.85% an stock trades.

How much do you pay 5paisa.com? Is it 0.05% on delivery trades??

sorry for the delay. the brokerage is 0.05% for square off one way and 0.25% for delivery + taxes etc.

Hi All,
I too have had bad experience with icicidirect.com, especially mornings. If I place the buy/sell order just before the market starts, they keep on the showing the order status as "queued" almost for an hour. This has happened to me many times.
And if you're in hurry sell or buy something, it shows up problems like where you cannot allocate funds using "modify allocation", sometimes demat balance is not shown, etc., etc.
Complaing to them has never helped.
Even I would like to switch to some other account, please let me who's the best in India.

Thanks,
-Girish

From what I have heard Refco SIfy is pretty good, although they do not have the demat and savings account linked to the trading account like icici.

Hi ,

I am also an ex- user of icicidirct.com .After much frustation with their service i opted for Indiabulls . In almost all aspects Indiabulls is far better than icicidirect.com . As of now i am paying brokerage of .05% all inclusive on each side for squared off trades and 0.34% for delivary .The speed of the site or their interface is good .

nirmaljain said:
sorry for the delay. the brokerage is 0.05% for square off one way and 0.25% for delivery + taxes etc.
I read some where that the minimum brokerage 5paisa charges is 5 paisa per share what ever your buying cost is .If that is correct you might be paying high brokerage for low priced stocks .Please confirm that whether 5 paisa is charging minimum brokerage per share of 5 paisa .

regards
Naresh

nirmaljain said:

Hi ,

http://www.5paisa.com/products/5plt.html

If the brokearge is subject to a minimum of 5paisa per share then it will be too high on the shares of value less than 100/-

As my english is poor , i will just tell you what i am thinking

If you buy shares of essar steel . the current price of a share is Rs25.80/-

If you pay a brokerage of 5 paisa per share , then the brokerage would be
0.194%

So please confirm whether the following rule is still apllicabl in 5 paisa .
""Brokerage is 0.05% or 5Paisa per Rs.100 for trading turnover, subject to a minimum of 5Paisa per share and Rs25/- per contract regardless of number of transactions""

regards
Naresh

aaded to what is mentioned already...

icicidirect is not showing live quotes...is there any other trading website 5paisa/sharekhan/kotakstreet or anything else which does that?

i know 5 paisa allow trading in bse shares does it allow to trade in all the bse scripts or selected ones? sharekhan and koptak dosn't allow trading in bse....

so live quotes and bse trading should also be consideredv before taking a new account

Considering the pathetic internet infrastructure setup, I doubt if one will ever get live quotes on their PC.

Unless you are right at the brokers terminal, of course.

dear all

i am using for last 11 months 5paisa.com is the best site for on line trading after improvement in his server capacity from last one month my trading terminal runs so fine
and his intraday tips are excilent if you are looking for the best trading terminal in india try 5paisa.com trader terminal
regards

mintu

Hi Everyone,

Which Indian Stock broker. It has to be religare, with religare online trading software is excellent (Diet ODIEN) brokerage better then ICICI Direct. There will be no technical delays with religare. With religare you can buy more than any other trading account with the money you have. Its usually 4-6 times.

Geojit: My sincere advise to you and all never go with geojit, you dont get proper exposure. If you invest 20000 for day trading you get 2 times that is 40000 and in most cases less than 40000/- There are many technical problems and customer care is real ****. they never respond to your querys.

I hate Geojit. They are very good in cheating and make their customers fools.