Indian Forex Championship 2010

fxgood

Hi everyone,

FXcentral is organising a Forex Championship for Indian residents.

I found this link today. Forex Championship 2010

Take a look those are interested.

Best Regards
Ankit
It is offered on Metatrader 5 it seems not on Metatrader 4 and most of new users are much comfortable with Metatrader 4 than too new 5 version. I didn't tested metatrader 5 of any broker yet fully but may be a nice chance to give a try as it have benefit of participating in championship.

ag_fx

It is offered on Metatrader 5 it seems not on Metatrader 4 and most of new users are much comfortable with Metatrader 4 than too new 5 version. I didn't tested metatrader 5 of any broker yet fully but may be a nice chance to give a try as it have benefit of participating in championship.
I believe these guys are planning to role out MT5 and thus this championship serves as a Beta Testing for them.

Brokers all over the world are rolling out MT5 with a very cautious approach.

ag_fx

I believe these guys are planning to role out MT5 and thus this championship serves as a Beta Testing for them.

Brokers all over the world are rolling out MT5 with a very cautious approach.
They are not using MT5 anymore...reverted to MT4 for the contest.

ag_fx

Yep but did they gave any proper reason for such sudden change in shifting championship from one platform to totally to another.
I dont really know....You can check the web link posted above for further details or contact them directly.... My guess would be that traders are not yet well versed with MT5....Of all the contests that I have seen for Forex this year, only fxcentral was on Mt5...rest on Mt4...so they probably too moved to more widely accepted platform.

fxgood

If some one wins the competition ultimately, what is the minimum term to withdraw the live account that is offered as prize?

desifxtrader

If some one wins the competition ultimately, what is the minimum term to withdraw the live account that is offered as prize?
I think you need to visit the site, read the T&Cs and even if you didn't find answers there, the best option would be to open their 'Contact Us' email & drop in your query.