• Alpari

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Fxcentral

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
D

darkstar

Hello friends,

Prior opening and committing your hard earned money with a Forex broker, please do take time to read the info in here atleast twice:

Code:
http://www.babypips.com/school/choosing_a_forex_broker.html
After that, you may go here to get a list of reputated Forex brokers:

Code:
http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-brokers-guide/meet.php
Now, do your homework and get the info which all brokers has branches in India.

Thanks
Hi lsolanki,

I'm planning to change my broker. Could you please tell me if Oanda provides the folloing:

► automatic Trailing Stops?

► accept orders thru fone?

►facility to trade in commodities (metals)?

Thanks
for a forex learning which broker or platform has best demo account .i am seriously thinking for learn pls guide me sir . accentually i am religare client so today i got form for forex they offer that service. but they said there trading time is to 5 pm like ncdex .but i heard that forex is 24*7 they said that is for international client i can't really understand pls guide me u r broker what they provide for forex . i mean there terminal bkg other things. sir i initially invest 5 lakh rs because i am novice to forex . mammoth like forex i initially start with 5 to 6 lakh . so need 24*7 broker services. but sir now u & sumitdoshi ji has suggested open a demo account so i open demo account with alpari us. any more suggestion specially religare services for forex they r very good in commodity, equity but don't know about forex.!

Last edited by a moderator:

desifxtrader

for a forex learning which broker or platform has best demo account .i am seriously thinking for learn pls guide me sir . accentually i am religare client so today i got form for forex they offer that service. but they said there trading time is to 5 pm like ncdex .but i heard that forex is 24*7 they said that is for international client i can't really understand pls guide me u r broker what they provide for forex . i mean there terminal bkg other things. sir i initially invest 5 lakh rs because i am novice to forex . mammoth like forex i initially start with 5 to 6 lakh . so need 24*7 broker services. but sir now u & sumitdoshi ji has suggested open a demo account so i open demo account with alpari us. any more suggestion specially religare services for forex they r very good in commodity, equity but don't know about forex.!
Hi darkstar, it's very hard for me to understand what you've written here.

What I'd tell you is - practice for 6 months first and after then you worry about the broker. For practice, you need to download and use MetaTrader 4. You could get MT 4 for PC from here:

Code:
http://www.alpari.co.in/en/trading_platforms/metatrader4.html

http://www.alpari.co.in/en/about_alpari/contact.html

Oanda is good from all perspective: spread, software, number of currency pairs etc. One problem is they do not allow hedging. May be it is because of recent US (NFA) regulation not to allow hedgng.

Experienced traders please enlighten.

fxgood

I long back withdrawn my funds with Alpari, and i heard that many clients in India are recently facing withdrawal problems from them, is it true? and client terminals are disabled if they are making consistent profit with them? Please stay cautions as they are already facing AML issue and sued by FSA for same

ag_fx

I long back withdrawn my funds with Alpari, and i heard that many clients in India are recently facing withdrawal problems from them, is it true? and client terminals are disabled if they are making consistent profit with them? Please stay cautions as they are already facing AML issue and sued by FSA for same
FSA has not sued Alpari, but only imposed a fine. As per all other issues are concerned, I doubt. I have never seen a review stating withdrawal problems from Alpari. Client terminals being disabled..this is new to me too....

Disclaimer: I am noways linked to Alpari. Above our my personal views.

desifxtrader

Hello friend,

Which broker do you recommend?