Indiainfoline guys got arrested for cheating clients at zaheerabad

hi FRIENDS

Refer to earlier posts on IIFL, indiainfoline how they steal clients money fronm their trading accounts. they suddenly change brokerage rates by 4 or 5 times.
Check www.clientcomplain.com

Todays news

POLICE ARRESTED INDIA INFOLINE EMPLOYEES AT ZAHEERABAD,MEDAK DITRICT,AP, FOR CHEATING CLIENTS.

want more proof that IIFL is a bad broker?
A friend of mine said-they remove silently rs 200,rs 300,rs 100 on some unknown charges account from my account of trading.
what should I do?
i told him
complain on
www.clientcomplain.com
go to court
write to newspaper and let IIFL answer it in newspaper.

would you listen now?

mastermind007

Hi,

With regards to your query, we consider our investigation team has already responded and due clarifications were provided. Further we request you to revert in case if you face any issue regarding the same or for any doubts and clarifications at [email protected].
You work for India Infoline? Then in this kind of public statements, I would prefer that you identify yourself first, your designation and your direct contact details before using these generic terms like "investigation team" and "clarification"!!!

whisky

hi FRIENDS

Refer to earlier posts on IIFL, indiainfoline how they steal clients money fronm their trading accounts. they suddenly change brokerage rates by 4 or 5 times.
Check www.clientcomplain.com

Todays news

POLICE ARRESTED INDIA INFOLINE EMPLOYEES AT ZAHEERABAD,MEDAK DITRICT,AP, FOR CHEATING CLIENTS.

want more proof that IIFL is a bad broker?
A friend of mine said-they remove silently rs 200,rs 300,rs 100 on some unknown charges account from my account of trading.
what should I do?
i told him
complain on
www.clientcomplain.com
go to court
write to newspaper and let IIFL answer it in newspaper.

would you listen now?
If big brand broker "IIFL" has no controls on such frauds, what other small con brokers can do, Think About It.

It's a big alert for all traders to keep close daily watch on their account & charges.

DSM

So what is new? IndiaInfoline is non ethical brokerage and fleece the customers by changing brokerage. Unless a client checks for each and every contract note, one cannot be sure, when IndiaInfoline has changed brokerage - saying this from personal experience. I ofcourse stopped trading with them for good.

Traders having account with IndiaInfoline - do ensure you check each and every contract note from IIFL, and also scrutinize your ledger regularly.

Hi,

With regards to your query, we consider our investigation team has already responded and due clarifications were provided. Further we request you to revert in case if you face any issue regarding the same or for any doubts and clarifications at [email protected].

So what is new? IndiaInfoline is non ethical brokerage and fleece the customers by changing brokerage. Unless a client checks for each and every contract note, one cannot be sure, when IndiaInfoline has changed brokerage - saying this from personal experience. I ofcourse stopped trading with them for good.

Traders having account with IndiaInfoline - do ensure you check each and every contract note from IIFL, and also scrutinize your ledger regularly.
Thanks for sharing information about your personal experience. :thumb:

IIFL reminds me of an old experience. When I was based at Mumbai I visited their HO to inquire about opening account. In waiting area I saw a client fighting with a IIFL trader about some F&O trade in which some wrong instructions were assumed by trader.

Needless to say I didnt opened account there.