IndiaBulls !!

Anyone know the reason???

Also, the record date for interim dividend is 28th October. So if I buy today (26th), will I get the benefit of dividend?

Pls comment

AMITBE

vizzie said:
Indiabulls down quite a bit.
Any bad news for the counter?
what r the support n resistance levels?

regards
vizzie
Hi Vizzie...yes it's taking a beating now and for a while now, all on the back of bad media.
It is under Sebi’s scanner for its role in price manipulation of small-cap (or penny) stocks, a charge the company denies.
More recently, yesterday, there were IT raids in Bombay on a few brokerages including Indiabulls. This is causing the price action today.

With revenues of Rs 168 crore, the company is a biggest story in the country’s financial markets. In less than five years it has notched up a client base of 150,000, profit growth of 100 per cent plus (Rs 56 crore in 2004-05) and sky-rocketing net worth (Rs 1,300 crore, as of now). Quarter on quarter they have been giving blockbluster results.
That Indiabulls is a dead steal at current price is my opinion. Past all this media hype, the market correction, and when SEBI's knee-jerking ceases, it should begin to move strong.
Just today I added some more at 148, but I'm certainly not giving a buy on it here...this my own personal action.
It would look weak in the 130-140 band, and below 130, a certain sell off.
Hope this helps.

siju070 said:
Anyone know the reason???

Also, the record date for interim dividend is 28th October. So if I buy today (26th), will I get the benefit of dividend?

Pls comment
Siju,

If you buy (and hold :) )any day before the record date, you'll get the dividend!!

Regards

Hi AmitDa

I also hold a contrarian view on this counter.
Have taken a position at 150.
Ur view on Champagne Indage?
Has taken a bit of a beating in this bear run.

regards
vizzie

AMITBE said:
Hi Vizzie...yes it's taking a beating now and for a while now, all on the back of bad media.
It is under Sebis scanner for its role in price manipulation of small-cap (or penny) stocks, a charge the company denies.
More recently, yesterday, there were IT raids in Bombay on a few brokerages including Indiabulls. This is causing the price action today.

With revenues of Rs 168 crore, the company is a biggest story in the countrys financial markets. In less than five years it has notched up a client base of 150,000, profit growth of 100 per cent plus (Rs 56 crore in 2004-05) and sky-rocketing net worth (Rs 1,300 crore, as of now). Quarter on quarter they have been giving blockbluster results.
That Indiabulls is a dead steal at current price is my opinion. Past all this media hype, the market correction, and when SEBI's knee-jerking ceases, it should begin to move strong.
Just today I added some more at 148, but I'm certainly not giving a buy on it here...this my own personal action.
It would look weak in the 130-140 band, and below 130, a certain sell off.
Hope this helps.

AMITBE

vizzie said:
Hi AmitDa
I also hold a contrarian view on this counter.
Have taken a position at 150.
Ur view on Champagne Indage?
Has taken a bit of a beating in this bear run.
regards
vizzie
Hi Vizzie...I'm backing Indiabulls all the way, hang in and you'll do well. Be very cautious as It would weaken in the 130-140 region, and exit below 130...but I doubt it will come to this. For now, past 162-166 it should do better, but if there is resistance and weakness at 170 along the way, be cautious. If it manages to get above this, trail stop it, and if not, take profit at 170. Do keep posted.
Are you in on Champagne Indage? Hope not! Not looking good. It closed 238 tonight, and if there's no pullback here nor consolidation, expect it to test 225-230. It may consolidate in 230-240 band and we'll see then. If not, it'll go deeper. Keep off for now, but if in, let me know your entry.
Cheers.

The Court order making the sale of NTC mill land probably had a part in the counter crashing. As you may recall, Indiabulls was one of the first companies to buy a mill land - for around 700 crores. Now the transaction has been called void.

Hi Amitda
nice move in Indiabulls today :)
m not in champagne.
will look at levels arnd 205.

cheers
vizzie

AMITBE said:
Hi Vizzie...I'm backing Indiabulls all the way, hang in and you'll do well. Be very cautious as It would weaken in the 130-140 region, and exit below 130...but I doubt it will come to this. For now, past 162-166 it should do better, but if there is resistance and weakness at 170 along the way, be cautious. If it manages to get above this, trail stop it, and if not, take profit at 170. Do keep posted.
Are you in on Champagne Indage? Hope not! Not looking good. It closed 238 tonight, and if there's no pullback here nor consolidation, expect it to test 225-230. It may consolidate in 230-240 band and we'll see then. If not, it'll go deeper. Keep off for now, but if in, let me know your entry.
Cheers.