Indiabulls

To All Respected Trading Techies,

Why We Are Not Able To Persuade Indiabulls To Provide Dde Support?is It Not Beneficial To Both The Parties?(indiabulls & Ourselves).in This Forum People Started Even To Develop A Soft For Real Time Quotes From Either Indiabulls Or Nse India.it Seems Nothing Is Finalised.are The Indiabulls People Are Aware Of The Requirement Lot Of People Waiting?whenever I Contacted They Simply Say That Pib Presently Not Supports Windows Dde.when They Give?after Exhausting All Our Monies? What Is The Alternative? I Think All The People Know The Imporance Of Tick By Tick Data Feed To Either Metastock Or Tradestation.does Anybody Has The Solution?

"let The Noble Thoughts Come From All Sides"--rigveda

appasri said:
To All Respected Trading Techies,

Why We Are Not Able To Persuade Indiabulls To Provide Dde Support?is It Not Beneficial To Both The Parties?(indiabulls & Ourselves).in This Forum People Started Even To Develop A Soft For Real Time Quotes From Either Indiabulls Or Nse India.it Seems Nothing Is Finalised.are The Indiabulls People Are Aware Of The Requirement Lot Of People Waiting?whenever I Contacted They Simply Say That Pib Presently Not Supports Windows Dde.when They Give?after Exhausting All Our Monies? What Is The Alternative? I Think All The People Know The Imporance Of Tick By Tick Data Feed To Either Metastock Or Tradestation.does Anybody Has The Solution?

"let The Noble Thoughts Come From All Sides"--rigveda

Hello To all,

"let The Noble Thoughts Come From All Sides"--rigveda .

Indeed this is good idea . A guy having programming skill may do this . Is there anybody who can develop this type of software .

Not only real time, but quality Eod Data is also problem. Today with the help of Hypertrader only today's data can be downloaded ( no historical data ). This happen third time in a year. Bse-nse 2005 Provide data but after 6.30 to 7.00 PM. and quality is questionable.

If we can get bse bhavcopy (.csv Format) then we can convert it in MS format with the help of macro in MS Office Excel. At present I am doing same thing for Nse bhavcopy. Which is regularly available, genuine and historical bhavcopy can be downloaded.

Waiting for good thoughts from somebody else.

Regards

Dalalji