Indiabulls forced me to sign power of attorney and mainting running account .

India bulls forced me to sign on the Power of attorney page and also on the page to " To maintain a running account " .

I tried to resist much , but they said they will reject the application . They have only printed its not mandatory and they forced to sign on the application .

They say SEBI put all the things ,we cannot follow all that .. .

I had no choice .:mad:

-Sanx

ARMHM

India bulls forced me to sign on the Power of attorney page and also on the page to " To maintain a running account " .

I tried to resist much , but they said they will reject the application . They have only printed its not mandatory and they forced to sign on the application .

They say SEBI put all the things ,we cannot follow all that .. .

I had no choice .:mad:

-Sanx
Although it is not compulsory to give POA but for an active trader it is a necessity and to avoid the hassle of paperwork (delivery instruction etc.). There is nothing wrong if you sign a POA in favour of a registered and reputed broker.

mahesh2007

Though IB provides one of the best trading platform,it is notorious due to it's RM's.
I am presently living in a small town of MP,and there a IB franchise closed it's shutter and ran away.Rm's used to trade surreptitiously in the clients account to generate brokerage.
it was heard that RM's were instructed to generate brokerage ten times of their CTC.:eek:
I have still not mustered courage to open account with them, thoug I am waiting for more feedbacks to take the decision.:confused::(

@mahesh you can open the account any where in INDIA , not only at your location . Try it out . If you monitor your account on day to day basis it should not be a problem opening account any where .

R

ratan jain

@mahesh you can open the account any where in INDIA , not only at your location . Try it out . If you monitor your account on day to day basis it should not be a problem opening account any where .
Comfort factor with indiabulls is increasing I can see :)