• VIRATECH

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • IRIS

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

ASS

Why whenever such poll about data provider posted, all the user commenting on that happens to be joined in the same month in which that poll thread is created?
GOOD OBSERVATION BUT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG :thumb:

VISIT THIS THREAD Best real time data provider in India

Why whenever such poll about data provider posted, all the user commenting on that happens to be joined in the same month in which that poll thread is created?
You are absolutely right:thumb:. The disproportionate presence of recent members in such polls, raises a doubt of manipulated result in favour of particular vendor/service provider. Same kind of polls always throws new results:annoyed:.

Moderator should look into the matter and may consider exclusion of participation of same month/ Two month old members from such poll to avert engineered results

You are absolutely right:thumb:. The disproportionate presence of recent members in such polls, raises a doubt of manipulated result in favour of particular vendor/service provider. Same kind of polls always throws new results:annoyed:.

Moderator should look into the matter and may consider exclusion of participation of same month/ Two month old members from such poll to avert engineered results
Hi,
This is my first post to this forum. But I am watching this forum for last 2 years.I have seen many data vendors are doing marketing in this forum.And esignalindia also doing marketing (through poll and thread) in this forum.

Mr.Saikat,you declared himself as a person of esignal india(I don't know it is true or not) in your post.Post link is below.
(http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/24913-best-real-time-data-provider-india-11.html)

If you are a esignalindia person then try to improve your data and support quality. I am writing some problem of your organisation:

1. One man army: If any problem occurs in software no one able to support(reason you are a distributor not developer).Some times your person tell us "I am in bank.Pls wait".But market does not wait for any person.

2.Low server capacity :If we try to take a new demo then we have to wait for long time.Reason server is not free.

3.Opening Bar problem:Problem in opening price also happen many times.

4.Price: No fixed price of your data(Depends on bargaining)

Please take above criticism sportingly . And I believe that will increase your business.

Thanks for your honest confession that you are from esignalindia.

Bye from another Saikotdg(trying to make friendship with you)

Last edited: