India needs leader not politicians

hi friends

Recently saw a moovie by director SEKHAR KAMMULA called RAJYUDH,in hindi.

A Mother tells her son, " I wanted to make you a Leader NOT A POLITICIAN".
The moovie shows how corrupt politicians eat away all public funds.

Please at least watch this moovie once on TV or net.See the directors fforts to show the reality of our politicians.

We have great politicians (one that swallowed over 18000cr over grass-feed to cattle),another that fights namesake for TAMIL BROTHERS but doesnt spare a single paisa from his 48000 cr while other tamils busy making scams ditching motherland.In AP a telangana leader collected well over 50000 crores but did not spare single paisa for 600 students who died for telangana separate state(look at his nose you can find him).In karnataka BJP made a big show and mining mafia looted countries resources under corrupt politicians guidance & help.
In Hyderabad city,the poor have no drinking water not current government hikes current charges every other month,but power cut remains over 5 to 6 hours a day.
Politicians gave crores to encourage those politicians who fought against Anna hazare sahab.
INDIA govt liberally gives land to china though not intentionally.
can we ban chinese products?

CHINA silents occupies indian land.Our politicians keep discussing and permit china get more of our land at the end.
ASK what Can I do?
At the least dont buy any chinese products.
CHINA CAN BE BEATEN by commerce-business.

I request friends who care for INDIA -motherland
please mention what chinese products are floating and available in our market-once people know we advise them not to buy those.
Examples TV,CD-DVD PLAYERS-COMPUTER RELATED THINGS etc

hope

Einstein

I am 24, and I have never vote for anyone I have always hated congress and BJP in my life, I do some political analysis too, and my father was a close friend to a MP with congress, I know how dirty politicians can be in India. I have personally seens how our police system works. pathetic..

but this time I am going to vote for AAP 10times. no matter what..

bty iwas just checking Delhi on google earth, looks like a piece of sh*t in aerial view, who designed this city anyways??

onlinegtrash

Just like chasing happiness brings only misery
Just like trying hard to sleep only keeps us awake...
expecting a superman leader to save us will be exploited by ruthless assholes!

Bad guys are mightier than good guys!
Think about this, whether a decent married guy with two kids would challenge a rogue on street?
Bad guys are ruthless and will always take the power to lead and destroy.

so...

right way to think (ofcourse like an awesome trader) is:
how to cover the downside of the deal first!?
how to keep bad guys from power?
how to keep bad guys from stealing our money?

answer: decentralization and anarchy!