India Glycol

Traderji

Super Moderator
pkamath said:
Dear Traderji,

I have purchased India Glycols @ 105, can you suggest at levels to book profits?
:)
India Glycol has resistance at 112.00 - 113.50 and at 119.50 - 121.50

I would suggest you to book profits at around these levels.

pkamath said:
Dear Traderji,

I have purchased India Glycols @ 105, can you suggest at levels to book profits?
:)
Alternatively you could use a trailing stop to lock in as much profits as possible and ride the profitable trend.

A trailing stop is one tool that is used to protect investors by locking in maximum profits if the market suddenly moves against a position taken.

A trailing Stop order is one that is adjusted by the investor periodically to compensate for changes in price of the security. A new stop order is issued and the old one cancelled when creating a trailing stop. A trailing stop, that is incrementally changed to follow the current trading price, allows profits to continue and should be far enough away from the current price level to compensate for intra-day volatility as price moves in a larger trend.

With a trailing stop a trader or investor is "guaranteed" to know the exact minimum profit that his position will garner.

MEG prices have gone up significantly and this company will be immensely benefited due to this. It is worthwhile to hold this scrip for a longer time.