India Bulls - Dhani App - Worst experience

gautam7821

I was searching for Brokerage House with fix brokerage plan and while searching I got this .

dhani.png

dhani2.png

and
dhani3.png

I was excited and opened account immediately paid Rs.590 ( added Rs90 as GST) . The customer Rep. asked if I paid Rs. 590 . I said yes.

paid.png

Got mail on 13th Apr that I was subscribed for 1 month plan

subs.png

Then , I downloaded the app and transferred money and Rs 590 was deducted again.

When I checked ledger I got to know that on 13th April they charged Rs590 for monthly subscription

charge.png

So, before trade I was charged Rs590+Rs590 =Rs 1180.

I mailed them , but they said that I was charged only once that is on 13th Apr. Then where the Rs.590 that I paid while account opening process went (as account opening is free)?

Indiabulls, If I am wrong, please clarify here as you stopped replying to my mails.

I am going to close this account .

Next post , I will review their App.

*ps : This dhani app acc is not mine.

Last edited:
Keep up the correspondence with them. Make the communication in writing as much as possible. Record any phone calls. If they are on social media, then try to take it up on the social media.

If no redressal or a reasonable time, lodge a complaint with SEBI on the scores portal

https://scores.gov.in/

Vmaster369

whenu shift to new broker dont focus on R.s 0 or R.s 10 or R.s 500 a month only
LOOK at how much they charging on stt sebi charge etc Clearing charge

if u looking for good broker Zerodha Upstock and Finvasia are best

Nish

I was searching for Brokerage House with fix brokerage plan and while searching I got this
So, before trade I was charged Rs590+Rs590 =Rs 1180.

I mailed them , but they said that I was charged only once that is on 13th Apr. Then where the Rs.590 that I paid while account opening process went (as account opening is free)?

Most brokers do not consider or credit any amount transferred from customer's NON-LINKED bank a/c, pl check your case ! :)