Index option trading

Hi Team,
I would like to start this thread to see whether it can be possible to generate consistent and compound returns through index options trading.

We started with 2 lakh capital on Oct 5th , but because of mistake we lost 78000 in this 20 days. Now with capital of 122000. First thing need to do is to restore my capital in 45 trading days. (daily 1500 to 2000 on average).

Rules are simple...
90% of times it is options selling. If we clear on direction i want to try for option buying(depend on the pace of momentum whether it can be raise/fall). Or based on events.

Lets see how it goes.
WhatsApp Image 2020-10-26 at 13.21.56.jpeg

I do only selling..mainly straddles or strangles..
Options buying only if any major events. Planning to buy both ce and pe for nov 1st week as we have US elections

mohan.sic

Hi Team,
I would like to start this thread to see whether it can be possible to generate consistent and compound returns through index options trading.

We started with 2 lakh capital on Oct 5th , but because of mistake we lost 78000 in this 20 days. Now with capital of 122000. First thing need to do is to restore my capital in 45 trading days. (daily 1500 to 2000 on average).

Rules are simple...
90% of times it is options selling. If we clear on direction i want to try for option buying(depend on the pace of momentum whether it can be raise/fall). Or based on events.

Lets see how it goes. View attachment 44657
With 90% of trades in option selling it's not possible to get your target return. May be 8 percent is possible on your balance cap 1.2 lakh.
Don't know how you planned this.