Increase in premiums of both CALL and PUTS in Infosys

I have bought INFY 3200 CE @ 155.Currently trading at 138.I plan to square off a day before the result..

Can you please share your views,whether i need to square off or hold.

whisky

so if option premiums are too high , dont buy straddle , writing OTM options is better, otherwise straddle is better..........
Cha gaye Ravi Bhai, Infy ka option trade kya or kab lena ha bta dena.

Generally IVs are rising in Infy till the results so straddles buyers are in profits on day before results.

But sell one day before results specially if Vols are 60+ (I am sure they will be 60+ this time too)

whisky

In most of the option trades sellers rocks.

Bob

Hi Linkon,

I know it's been said many times but allow me to briefly thank you warmly for your wonderful input and modesty on this website, I hope we'll meet some day. You have values and generosity, very much appreciated.
I make it short so I don't upset other members who want to keep "traderji" knowledge only :) cheers

OK questions now, I will appreciate your answers (here or PM)

- do you still use mainly Ichi (5/20/40)+ Stochastic(which set up?) + RSI (14) shifted to CS
- do you maintain shifting of the CS and Kumo to 26? or 20?
- do you still trade forex? do you use options only as a safety net ?
- may I ask your 2013 results in term of % of pips (better) not asking anything about money or course.

I use ensign software as I find it very customizable, just sharing in case you don't know.

I wish you a wonderful well deserved success. I currently live in Canada please let me know whenever you visit this part of the world!
cheers