Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

shorted BNF..........sl 12360

DSM

:) That's funny. Good to keep a lighter vein, and offset to the serious business of trading.

Sell Sell........Sell everything..........jo hath lage bech do........jo apna hai wo bhi becho , jo padosi ka hai usko bhi bech do , just sell everything ..............:thumb:

kiranjakka

@Bewinner, Dlf can be a good bet on the short side. I have a target of 205 on this one.
yeah i am a great fan of dlf and major moves possible on DLF but may be next series, this series it might settle between 240-250. for next series short anything below 240 for tgts 205 and go long above 250-255 for tgts 280+ :thumb:

i dont want to conflict with any opinions out here but dlf is for a major move next series up or down

targets are 100% achievable

Last edited:

a1b1trader

Seniors,

Kindly can you tell me what should be my hourly Intra-day database settings in Amibroker.Should it be 09:30 to 04:00 or 09:00 to 03:30.
Hi Prabh
Are you a new user to Ami.
Why you want to change hourly setting instead of tick/second/minute (as the case may be, as per your data) in base time interval. If you want hourly charts, then just click view -> intraday -> hourly or click h on the time bar in the right hand vertical menu bar.
Secondly, IMO, for NSE/BSE, intra-day timing should be 9.15 to 3.30/3.35 in all cases.