Inaccurate candles on Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2.4.0.5

Klewtar

I'm using the 5 minute time frame in trade tiger 2.4.0.5 (it says that it's only version 2.4 on the top left of its window)

I'm getting only one candle instead of three candles after 10:15 AM on the 5 minute time frame. I'm trading the gold guinea Aug 31 2013 contract. Even though I set the time frame to 5 minutes, the chart follows a 20 minute time frame :S

DSM

Klwetar,

No issues in my chart.

Write to SK under feel it, say it, they promptly call back and resolve issues.

Delete old chart data under Sharekhan folder. It usually takes care of any problem.

I'm using the 5 minute time frame in trade tiger 2.4.0.5 (it says that it's only version 2.4 on the top left of its window)

I'm getting only one candle instead of three candles after 10:15 AM on the 5 minute time frame. I'm trading the gold guinea Aug 31 2013 contract. Even though I set the time frame to 5 minutes, the chart follows a 20 minute time frame :S

Klewtar

The chart works normal now, here's what it looked like before:

Either SK's servers are being hacked or someone's specifically targeting me with false data and possibly calculations :S

Last edited:

Klewtar

This is what the current chart looks like, notice the previous trading day's candles are not the same as in the previous image?

DSM

Nobody has hacked SK's servers... if you find any issue with the chart, deleting old chart data in SK folder resolves the issues. This has worked for me always....

Re. Candle size, the charting is dynamic and adjust to the the prices, but relatively remains the same...

If not happy, still post query on feel it say it, SK gets back within an hour.

Happy trading.

This is what the current chart looks like, notice the previous trading day's candles are not the same as in the previous image?