importing intraday data to amibroker

A

alexonias

hi CV, rajesh and others,
i have downloaded amibroker and databulls software. i have also downloaded historical data from databulls to amibroker.. But do you know how to get intraday data from databull to amibroker? (when i used "daily" option in "download" menu of databull amibroker says "only few quotes so that charts cannot be displayed")

i got message "databull account has expired" Now, is there any other good software other than databull which is free/trial version which gets intraday data of NSE? can u explain procedure for downloading and using this software?

Alex

C

CreditViolet

alexonias said:
hi CV, rajesh and others,
i have downloaded amibroker and databulls software. i have also downloaded historical data from databulls to amibroker.. But do you know how to get intraday data from databull to amibroker? (when i used "daily" option in "download" menu of databull amibroker says "only few quotes so that charts cannot be displayed")

i got message "databull account has expired" Now, is there any other good software other than databull which is free/trial version which gets intraday data of NSE? can u explain procedure for downloading and using this software?

Alex
Hi Alex
Intraday data can be loaded into amibroker using Quotetracker.Try it.

Hi amibroker users,

I have also downloaded that software and i am confused how to use...... There a lot in that......... i need intraday data of NSE scrips......... please let me know if you know abt. that software. I want steps to get intraday data...........

Raminder said:
i can connect your trading software (odin, orion, neat) with metstock realtime

regds
raminder
hi i am intrested in software fellow who can connect my matastock to odin
i am ready to pay reasonable fees
contact me on 9322509969

You can use quotetracker which can download intraday data for nse and connect it to amibroker. Download it from www.medved.net/amibroker.

Also if you can upload your brokey.dll file of amibroker program files\amibroker directory as i require it to remove my trial restriction. Will be appreciated.

Regards