Importing Data into Spacejock Fcharts.

sh50 said:
Shree, I am through most of the way. I chose ITC and it just made a straight diagonal line without any graph. This may need a little online help. My yahoo messenger id is npoet2003. We can be online at a time of your choosing. Do let me know-we are on the verge of achieving a 'top'
I have included you into my msgr list. My ID is shrees2727.

Shri.

Hi

I have successfully imported data into FC by another method also. Just on a trial ..
Will explain for the benefit of others in a couple of days.

Regards,
Vinod

sh50

I saw your name in my yahooid. Let me know the time. Today I am a bit busy in the morning but will be online after 12:30pm. Better if this is done at market time. I think only finishing touches.

Vinod, the sooner you do it the better. Diwali is on Friday this time. That's one day less. Thanks.

Hi Sh50,

Sorry for not posting this earlier. I think this may help those who want to import data into FC.

First goto setting>downloader. In the back fill URL replace.ax with .ns or .bo after @@@ Then,

1. Create a new folder for importing historical data of a stock fromwww.finanace.yahoo.com

2. Enter yahoo symbol and download historical prices.

3. Download to spreadsheet {available at the bottom of the page }

4. Save the data to the newly created folder.

5. Like wise save as many scrips of your choice.

6. Open FC. Click Import/Export

7. Then click Import prices file.

8. Select all the scrips saved at #4 above into FC one by one.

9. Now your FC is ready till date.

10. For daily downloading data, go to settings>downloader>start download.
After finishing click OK.

I hope this will be ok.. Comments are welcome.

Regards,
Vinod

sh50

Thanks Vinod. I tried the backfill change but I don't know where to change. It will be very tedious like this. I would only want 20 minutes during market time if possible for your choice. I am not computer savvy like the rest of you.We can do it faster and easier that way. My yahoo messenger is npoet2003. Let's see if we can chat. Thanks.

Hi SH50,

Please paste the below URL in backfill and see if it works. As I am also an employee, I am sorry that I may not be available on the ne t from 10 to 5.ut surely I will help you out.

http://table.finance.yahoo.com/table.csv?a=SMM&b=SDD&c=SYYYY&d=EMM&e=EDD&f=EYYYY&s=@@@.ns&y=0&g=d

Regards,
Vinod

This is my first technical software and I find this is useful.Can I go and Purchase this software or Still I should look at other cheap softwares and
freewares.

If anybody has ordered, Please let me know whether customer service prompt.

I appreciate help from all of you

Thanks

Can you tell me what time I should set in Quote tracker. I tried many but it started always late. My current setting is +11. Is it correct? I am always getting intraday data in my quote tracker after 11:30 or 12:00 IST.

Please help.

Anil Desai