Importing Data into Spacejock Fcharts.

Re: Importing Data into Spacejock Fcharts.Important & Urgent

hi i m new trader,when i was update data in following steps i don't get "Download 12 months using back refill Url".link so how can i update data pls helpme out of this
8.On the top big window, Right-click...this will give a pop-up with "Data" as one of the options. Click on it,and then on.."Download 12 months using back refill Url".

hello traderji,
the data acquired by above method is corrupt with charts showing false candles some charts are not showing up what is the latest method you guys are using to get the the clean data for Fcharts.thanks
nitin

Excellent tutorial Shri,

I am sure many of the members will appreciate this concise writeup!
This worked really well... thanks a lot Shri..

But one big question for you or traderji...

I AM USING META STOCK RIGHT NOW.. using shri's suggestions I downloaded the historical Data for the stocks, exported, converted and uploaded the EOD data to MS but now how can I download the EOD data on day to day basis and then ammend it to the MS data... or is there any other way to get daily EOD data for MS....

Please guide me to any other posts if they answer this question... I tried looking for few hours but couldnt find any info.. please help me out..

Regards,
Hardik

Earlier I had learnt from the thread of seniors himadri or soumya about how to dnld data into fcharts during mkt hrs. From the 13/1/10 cant dnld data during mkt hours from the yahoo site.

One of the following yahoo dnld site used to work in fcharts but have stopped working from 13/1/10. Can anybody help? by providing an alternative dnld site.

1. in.finance.yahoo.com
2. finance.yahoo.com
3. download.finance.yahoo.com
4. ichart.finance.yahoo.com