import data from 5paisa trading terminal

hii friends,
is there any way i can inport tick by tick data..from 5paisa trading terminal or odin... to metastock real time..

please guide me..

veneet

hello Mr.veneet

let me know which company developed ODIN or ORION whether its sdg software or finanancial technology software co. - and also let me know the version of metastock u are using.

anil

hello Mr. Sh and Mr. Veneet

Odin terminal software cannot be used for data transfer to meta - but it has the facility to graph chart any scrip on the terminal - for intra day - only for the current day.

ORION software allows the user to convert the data into excel spreadsheet - live - from there any DDE (dynamic data exchange) software can be used to convert the data into meta format.

The Broker from whom you have taken the CTC link should allow you to run Orion
terminal software at your end

anil

can any one help me to import intrday tick by tick data from odin by finanical technology in to metastock 8 pro?
surely u can import live streaming data but check if u are using odin diet or odin client as in odin client u have the option of taking the data to excel which can then pump data to metasock

Hey Raminder,

Could you please advise hot to pump the data in Metastock from excel. I use ODIN and do get the data in excel but do not know how to get it in Metastock

Thanks!
First of all ODIN Diet donot support the Excel Quotes ,So dont waste time.IF you want to fetch the data from EXcel to MS then either use DDE Chartupdater or Metaserver. Googlr for them.

surely u can import live streaming data but check if u are using odin diet or odin client as in odin client u have the option of taking the data to excel which can then pump data to metasock
Dear Raminder,
Please Help me where can I download Odin Diet.

thank you
Vivin:(