immediate stock tips from me!! sure shot!!

AMITBE

Come on yankie...don't be like this.
Why would you need a pay sevice to give tips when you on your own have been doing alright. Don't you trust yourself?
If you go, it's your wish, but I think you are making too much out of this.

Common yaar, dont do like it..

I have seen many many forums in various subjects. There are people you wont believe sooooo generous, I had requested one CD, one person from UK sent me, without even knowing me. Though we used to fight on some discussion, but we can't think of leaving. If you wanna leave, Mind my word nothing will happen to the community. You will loose something (some good friends, recognistion).

But its your wish afterall

All the best.

there's a website called www.10paisa.com , they recommend low value shares which may appreciate a lot and give good short term profit , any of u guys heard of this ??? They charge a lot , is it advisable to join ?

yahoo id - huzefa_rangwala_m

Thanks

yankie...lol....this thread got me cracking. Are you a genius 7 yr old? Well...anywz i think your emotions certainly beg you out of the stock market. I wonder if someone gets ticked off on a silly issue like this, how wud they handle the pressures of the market! Just a thought, no offense meant!

avinash

I am relatively new here,but this thread had me stumped!Yankie,u come out with great calls.....then the moderator took off one of your posts which he says is illegal,and u quit the forum.....and then you tell the other members to quit as well or we suffer????? :confused:

What we do is our business,yankie........please leave for all our sakes!I have made quite some profit from Saint,Amit,Joy and Creameee's calls.I have learnt a lot in this forum........great for this forum and everyone here that you have left!

pkjha30

yankie said:
see again, i have said all the members gud bye in a new thread as i am leaving this forum due to my threads deleted and partial treatment by mods even after serving this forum.i also suggest dedicated members to plz log off from here and find a gud place of your own coz here u are not gonna survive.my sincere advice plz push off from here coz at the end of the day you are gonna suffer.
Dear Traderji
I understand that this forum is available to all members to raise their points of view.They can also judge on their own whether recommendations are good or bad. Ratings are also provided for so that a member can rate a particular thread. However deleting the thread deprives the community the opportunity to make assessment. Perhaps you could provide some clue to why the recommendations are detrimental to the interest of the community.May be it violates some laws/regulations of SEBI as there is a norms to provide for the interest of the person making recommendations in a particular stocks.
Yankie could be educated on this as I am sure you would not take such severe action without sufficient reason. But we are curious to know the reason.

To Yankie
After coming to know about the controversy I went through your threads recomending various stocks. I must say that it may prove to be accurate but your recommendations are without any supporting logic. Several other members are making recommendations and provide basis for that. You have done nothng of that sort. In this forum people are known by their posts and no further background is revealed unless they choose to. hence a doubt may creap in that you are some smart alec out to woo guilible investors and lead them to worthless stocks. Such instances are not unknown. even traders fall into this trap.
Hence while recomending any stock it would advisable to disclose the basis for it so that others can discuss it and take an informed decision.

Do not take offence to the action of traderji as he is responsible for maintenance of the site in lawful manner. I have seen his posts and I can say that there is a sea of knowledge hidden behind moderator.

Pankaj