immediate stock tips from me!! sure shot!!

devansh_god said:
hi yankie,
must have been a nice call on viceroy hotels.........couldnt find it on indiabulls.......still new at it. :)
anyways..... pls specify the expected time period for your tgts(both llyod ele and softpro)to achieve.......for some dumbheads like me...............lol.......
i know i m asking for much but then....... what are freinds for????..........lol.......
warm regards.........
around 15days to 1 1/2 month dear.

Watch Jbf Ind. Com. Has Increased ItS Production Of Polyester(?),i Mean Synthetic Chips , Used For Low Priced Fabric. Exports In Poor Countries.
Source --- Dalal St.
China Currency Revaluation May Be Advantageous.

Last edited:
see again, i have said all the members gud bye in a new thread as i am leaving this forum due to my threads deleted and partial treatment by mods even after serving this forum.i also suggest dedicated members to plz log off from here and find a gud place of your own coz here u are not gonna survive.my sincere advice plz push off from here coz at the end of the day you are gonna suffer.

yankie said:
see again, i have said all the members gud bye in a new thread as i am leaving this forum due to my threads deleted and partial treatment by mods even after serving this forum.i also suggest dedicated members to plz log off from here and find a gud place of your own coz here u are not gonna survive.my sincere advice plz push off from here coz at the end of the day you are gonna suffer.
Thank you for the advice and stock picks. This is a free and open forum for anybody to post and read. I am sure all members here in this forum can make their own decision wheather to leave this forum or not. However if you want to stay here you are welcome. If you do not want to continue here then we cannot force you to stay!

Hi Andy and yankie,
Perfectly said---Andy------In fact ---no body here is in their mother's nappy-----so has to be adviced for changing the forum----After all ---Trading is a man's game---not that of the meekies and the hoties-----

Speaking of services-----nobody is indespensible----in any walks of life--even when a country breaks apart----then also it again rejubinates----and becomes one of the most imp powerful nations in times----Japan is itself the most concrete example---
Similarly----yankie--ur services will be remembered-----but then somebody else will take ur responsibility----and this forum will prosper on and on----

Regards,
joy_mitali