immediate stock tips from me!! sure shot!!

all friends in here plz listen,i cannot type in the whole info or the analysis in this thread about the call which i am giving on stocks.one thing u guyz can do is whenever i am giving call in this thread u juz try to analyse it urself that way it wud be better so that u wont regret afterwards nor u complain me about my tip.so thx dudes and any other who have tips can post in here.

Please keep up your good work. Peope are watching and taking note of reco and analyse the results. Good and constantly better tips will catch the attention of public like me today or tomorrow. Say Joy_mitali's tips are followed by so many and peope also express their happiness.
To sum up, I will say good tips help so many followers like me, gives satisfaction to learned people like you and other seniors and in return the wish of traderji that let commonman gets benefit of the market from willing learned seniors will be fulfilled.
Cheers!

next call ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS but here i might say u that the volume is low so u need to be talented enough to judge the time for selling.