I'm here to pay back

Hi Everyone,

I'm not new to this forum. I've been using for years without getting registered. I was in the process of learning markets & how to trade them.
Now I've learned so many things (but not all) and I would like to help others.

I'm a chartist/Technical analyst & strategist, so I use a lot of softwares. In fact, I'm actually a mouse potato.

Without forums like these, I would be just half-a-man. Now its my time to pay back by helping the newbies.

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Hi Everyone,

I'm not new to this forum. I've been using for years without getting registered. I was in the process of learning markets & how to trade them.

I'm a chartist/Technical analyst & strategist, so I use a lot of softwares. In fact, I'm actually a mouse potato.

Without forums like these, I would be just half-a-man. Now its my time to pay back by helping the newbies.
Welcome to TJ ! So nice to read your thoughts ! Look forward to your "threads' and Posts !

rkkarnani

How about starting a thread and share the "essence' of your journey from a novice to 'today' ! Please share the main ingredients of a trader's success and the pitfalls to be avoided in this journey.

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to TJ :thumb:

mastermind007

Hi Everyone,

Welcome mouse-potato....

learnt a new term to describe myself ...

:lol::clap:

Hi Everyone,

Hello Mouse Potato,

welcome :thumb:
waiting your pay back

Hi Everyone,

Eagarly waiting dear :thumb:

Raghuveer

Hi Everyone,

Great thoughts, thanks! :clap:
Looking forward for your posts.
:rofl: "mouse potato", that's a new term for me :rofl:

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to TJ Suburao :thumb:

Interesting term

Mouse Potato : Someone who spends all their time on the computer surfing the net or playing games. :clapping: