I'm here to learn

Each trader will have his own strategy for trading depending upon the amount of time and money he has to invest for his trading session. On an overall basis, you can add stocks first to your watchlist and analyze their movements. Once you feel confident with the stock, go ahead and invest.

Learning before earning, true wise words that fit any traders. This is the most important thing to keep in mind before investing real money to avoid loss in trades.

As far as your queries go, it completely depends on your trading style. I’d rather ask you to study well in advance about this and of course the time-frames, and then stuy how to mark the entry and exit points.

Hi

To all respected Gurus,

After two years of 'gambling' in stock market with net loss (Luckily enough, my investment was less and it was an act of testing the waters ), I have lately realized the mistake of not learning before earning. I have controlled my emotions and am not greedy

I am seeking answers for the following questions:

1. How to do EOD analysis to get the list of stocks to trade for the next session?
2. Need a few successful setups that worked, so that I can choose (w/o reinventing the wheel) the one that might work for me as well.
3. How to identify the entry / exit points before taking the trade?
4. How to identify signals to exit ?
5. I see lot of predictions giving the target and it is achieved. How I can do that analysis on my own? Who can teach me this?

All examples in available training videos show after the event happened and it looks like I have understood but at the trading station, it becomes blank :(

I hope, I'll get answers from your experience.

Thanks in advance
Manu
1. two year loss not a big loss..
2. not easy to get rid of losses in trading.
3. always wait wait and wait for correction and go and buy in phases Blue chip stocks and sleep for next few years and repeat the process.. u will be ok and doing great after 10 years.
4. if believing on short cuts -- even after 10 years only losses will be in hand.

First of all, you've got to decide what the trading style will be alright for you. I mean that the trading can be really different and the instructions or trading strategies will depend on the timframes that you are going to use in your trading. If you want to trade the stocks, then you'd better follow the news associated with the company that you are going to invest in. However, I would recommend you to switch to some more volatile markets if you want to trade. I guess that forex market fits much better for the trading objectives.