Ifci

Hi,

I have bought IFCI at 13.33. Should I pick up more at the current level? What is the timeframe I should be looking at before exiting?

I am new to this forum. Can some kind soul send reply / comment at: [email protected]

:) Hello

I Also Bought The Same Stcok But One Thing We Have To Analyse

Why The Govt(sebi) Intraduced The Various Stocks In Fut And Options
It Is The Duplicatation Of The Ruling Govt Polices

Present Govt Emphasis On Agricalture And Consolidations Of Financial Institutations Like Banks Etc

Definetly It Will Be Come Out Of Wounds Latest One Of The Director From Pmo Office Joined The Board.

All The Above Is A Plan To Revie The Sick Ifci Which Is Pet Of Chidambaram Old Resime

shrinivas

ramtrade said:
Watch out for the stock now. Has found its bottom at Rs 9/- for now.
not a very good stock, but has shown strong resistance at 9.8...if it breaks further, it would dip to 7.8 else a moment up will take it to good stability..has stablised at various levels...but i'm totally unaware of fundamentals of this stock...any moment, an investor should take profits and move out of this stock.....i can see all the bearish trend on charts for this stock

hi folks
IFCI is not a good stock for short term market. if u think you want to stay in ifci for long term , then this stock is good to be there in your portfolio.
They played in the range of 9-13.
Overall it has good resistance of 13, once it break the level of 13 you will see the up trend in this scrip, as it is good to buy the scrip below 10 or near to it any time there is increase of 5 from the cmp
any queries u can mail me [email protected]

Hi,
I am new to this site.
I would like to have your comments on the this stock.
Polyplex corporation ltd
I bought 300 shares @ 151 for medium term
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Avanish