Ifci- A Breakout In The Anvil??

Friends
please share ur thoughts about the IFCI scrip. is it safe to hold it for a short- medium term? The F & O ban has finally been lifted for monday and is there any chance for the brek out to 52+?
Please share ur views... please...

jatayoo

:D
Friends
please share ur thoughts about the IFCI scrip. is it safe to hold it for a short- medium term? The F & O ban has finally been lifted for monday and is there any chance for the brek out to 52+?
Please share ur views... please...
_______________________------
HI
The charts show that no one is willing to sell the stock.Thus the retracement is negligible for the past 10 trading sessions.Buyers are eager to pick up the stock on minor price corrections.
................ Therefore the price may go beyond 52.:D

:D_______________________------
HI
The charts show that no one is willing to sell the stock.Thus the retracement is negligible for the past 10 trading sessions.Buyers are eager to pick up the stock on minor price corrections.
................ Therefore the price may go beyond 52.:D
JATAYOO,

DO U FROM THE TEAM OF PHELUDA???

:)
dev

jatayoo

JATAYOO,

DO U FROM THE TEAM OF PHELUDA???

:)
dev
hi dev
what is "pheluda"?:confused:
Is it "FALUDA"?:confused:
I picked this stock 24 months ago because i saw it cleaning it's balance sheet.
If the q2 & q3 results continue in the same way the stock should see + 100 level.It is at a PE of 3.5 or so now.
some FII has shown interest in taking a stake in the co.
This shall be a good trigger if it comes through.

hi dev
what is "pheluda"?:confused:
Is it "FALUDA"?:confused:
I picked this stock 24 months ago because i saw it cleaning it's balance sheet.
If the q2 & q3 results continue in the same way the stock should see + 100 level.It is at a PE of 3.5 or so now.
some FII has shown interest in taking a stake in the co.
This shall be a good trigger if it comes through.
Oh Jatayoo,

I was talking about Phelu dada, main character of Satyajit Ray films. Where Jatayoo is also a character....watching ur id I thought U a Bengali & might be knowing about this.....

I dinn comment anything about the stock....

I am extremely sorry.

regards
dev

jatayoo

Oh Jatayoo,

I was talking about Phelu dada, main character of Satyajit Ray films. Where Jatayoo is also a character....watching ur id I thought U a Bengali & might be knowing about this.....

I dinn comment anything about the stock....

I am extremely sorry.

regards
dev
hi
I am a RAW Punjabi + tikka and kabab + ??????:D

ifci good suppport from rsi base.strenght noticed during nifty consolidation and correction.one fake downward attemp failed. showing extra strength.positive divergence in hourly chart of rsi. but strength only after breaking 50 with volume and a followup supported by nifty.
good luck wish for myself too

Nice consolidation on the daily charts. Moving sideways so need to look for a breakout to make an entry

Looks very steep in the weekly charts a pull back can also give a nice entry

hi all
history suggests that
fci hardly bothers for nifty...it has grown more most of the times when nifty was falling...
my dear friend ,
only best of swimmers can swim against tide. be cautious nifty is showing bearish overtone inspite of so many good news. well, i booked my half today, rest to test water.
best of luck
rajneesh