If U can.....answer this

vssoma

Question 5:

I visited my math teacher last February. My teacher told me there were 3 groups of students came to his house on that day already. He also told me each group had different numbers of students. He said it was a coincidence that the product of the numbers of students in each group was equal to the visiting date (today’s date). He asked me if I knew how many people came in each group.

I looked at the calendar and found out that there might be 4 possible answers. So I asked my teacher a question. He replied: No. Then I gave him the correct answer.

1)Do you know on what date I visited my teacher?
2)How many people came in each group?
3)What was the question I asked my teacher?

answer........If U can.........?????????????

Last edited:

desifxtrader

question 5:

i visited my math teacher last february. My teacher told me there were 3 groups of students came to his house on that day already. He also told me each group had different numbers of students. He said it was a coincidence that the product of the numbers of students in each group was equal to the visiting date (todays date). He asked me if i knew how many people came in each group.

I looked at the calendar and found out that there might be 4 possible answers. So i asked my teacher a question. He replied: No. Then i gave him the correct answer.

do you know on what date i visited my teacher?
How many people came in each group?
What was the question i asked my teacher?

answer........if u can.........?????????????

=> ii, iii, iv

ag_fx

Question 5:

I visited my math teacher last February. My teacher told me there were 3 groups of students came to his house on that day already. He also told me each group had different numbers of students. He said it was a coincidence that the product of the numbers of students in each group was equal to the visiting date (todays date). He asked me if I knew how many people came in each group.

I looked at the calendar and found out that there might be 4 possible answers. So I asked my teacher a question. He replied: No. Then I gave him the correct answer.

1) 24
2) 1,4,6
3) Did any group had a prime number of students?

I am not sure if this is correct.

murthymsr

Question 5:

I visited my math teacher last February. My teacher told me there were 3 groups of students came to his house on that day already. He also told me each group had different numbers of students. He said it was a coincidence that the product of the numbers of students in each group was equal to the visiting date (todays date). He asked me if I knew how many people came in each group.

Possible question -I
Did any group contain 5 students? No.
Ans: The groups contained 2,3 & 4 students.

Possible question -II
Did any group contain 4 students? No.
Ans: The groups contained 2,3 & 5 students.

It is logical to assume that a 'GROUP' will not contain a lone student.

columbus

ag_fx

Possible question -I
Did any group contain 5 students? No.
Ans: The groups contained 2,3 & 4 students.

Possible question -II
Did any group contain 4 students? No.
Ans: The groups contained 2,3 & 5 students.

It is logical to assume that a 'GROUP' will not contain a lone student.
II question is ruled out. Feb does not have 30 days.