If GOD appears in front and ask me "what do u want"?

I should salute you for so deep thoughts.:thumb:

but the basic question is why ?:confused:

bro, what u & I do everyday ? Wakeup in the mornning. get fresh, do the routine job, sleep at night .........

the same task is being repetaed next day....& the productivity ?:confused:

don't say it is for others...or something like that, don't go on karm-fal-law...etc...these things can saticefy few but not all....?

my basic question was why the hell he created the crap (world), I mean the world we are living, no matter there were dinasaurs or Dev-Daanav.....millions year before

What was the purpose ?:confused:

(don't say upar waale ki maayaa upar walaa hee jane, aur many ppls wasted lifes to answer but if they could not find who we are ...:cool:)

Hindi main ek Kahaavat hai.......

Thalee bahoo kaa naun main hee hath....

seems the god was job less at the time when he created the world...purpose-less.

Ohhh...absolutely...u are entitled to ur views

these are issues of very high order (or crap :cool:), how can any one argue?

we are so very very miniscule, tiny....can we ever find out what purpose with which this world with us is created?

after reading ur post, i was just thinking abt ants or bees...what purpose :cool:

I remembered abt this particular insect called Cicada with an amazing life cycle of 17 yrs....After lying beneath the earth for up to 17 years, cicadas venture above ground as a massive group to shed their larvae shells, sprout wings and sing for a mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLiWy2nT7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXlIeUmqrpk&feature=related

or abt Mantis which will kill the male, while mating and eat its brain to feed the baby mantis

:D imagine these things happen in humans :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis#Reproduction_and_life_history

purpose :confused:

intellibitz

ACT-I

GOD created stock market for MAN to make money.
MAN made money. Lots of it. MAN was bored. MAN pleads to GOD to make it interesting.
GOD created FEAR.
MAN got interested. MAN still made money. MAN was bored again. MAN pleads to GOD to make it more interesting.
GOD created GREED.
MAN got excited. MAN made money. MAN lost money. GREED ruled FEAR. FEAR ruled GREED.
MAN was never bored. MAN got euphoric when making money. MAN got depressed when losing money. But MAN was never ever bored again.

To be continued...

.Pride.

i think our universe is actually the inside of the nostril of a giant organism...and all the stars and planets are dust particles stuck on the nose hair...and we are micro-organisms living on one of the specks of dust...

I think I have sowed the seeds to start a new religion :)

I'll write a book about it...and maybe hundreds of years later people will actually believe this crap...just like Ramayana, Bible, Koran etc

ps. I may have hurt the sensibilities of some people, but it is a free world and I am entitled to my opinion...believe what you want but don't try to shove your beliefs down my throat...
or else I will pray to the above mentioned giant organism lord while performing a "sacred zumba dance" and he will make sure you pay for your sins :D

i think our universe is actually the inside of the nostril of a giant organism...and all the stars and planets are dust particles stuck on the nose hair...and we are micro-organisms living on one of the specks of dust...

I'll write a book about it...and maybe hundreds of years later people will actually believe this crap...just like Ramayana, Bible, Koran etc

ps. I may have hurt the sensibilities of some people, but it is a free world and I am entitled to my opinion...believe what you want but don't try to shove your beliefs down my throat...
or else I will pray to the above mentioned giant organism lord while performing a "sacred zumba dance" and he will make sure you pay for your sins :D

i too think in those lines

Viruses are too too small...what wud be the world around us for them?

Heard that people used to drink Sombhanam in limited quantities before writing Rigvedas....dont know the veracity of these...
Sombhanam is a drink made using a root/leaves of a tree called Som....seems this drink is intoxicating which kindles imaginations, which in-turn helps to write

Some time back, one of my relatives performed Som yagna...the centre of attraction is the Som tree and yagna is performed around it....that tree so very rare to get...at the end of the yagna, Sombhanam is served in a spoon to those who performed the yagna...

IAtma

OK yaar............

but if god appears to me ...................

First of all will insure the god is he or she.:D:rofl:;)

4xpipcounter

Pride, let's get something straight. You are not hurting anyone's sensibilities. You are actually hurting yourself. Like, give me a break! You are trying to disprove an almighty God, who is not only God, but he is my Heavenly Father. It is impossible to disprove God.
As far as your other comment is concerned, I don't like you shoving your views down my throat. But then, there are a lot of things I don't like. I learned to get over it. Why don't you do the same instead of your sensibilities being so ill-effected.

The Bible is God's Word, and another thing no one can deny are the principles taught in it.

As far as the question is concerned, the answer for me is simple. God does the leading. I just want to follow. I want the grace that is needed to follow.

Last edited: