IEOD data NSE cash NSE Fututres, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX

Hi all. I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled upon this when looking for intraday MCX data for some backtesting. The below link of google drive at start of this thread goes to a permission page and I have sent a request for it. However, I am not sure if the person supposed to approve my request is still active with that drive. So can anyone who has access to this data provide it (by uploading it fresh)? Or if the drive owner can see this - please check and approve my request.
When I get the access, I will put up the data in a google drive myself and share so that it will help others like me. Thanks.
Google drive : http://tinyurl.com/odvab62

Hi fxgood,

It would be very helpful if you could approve my request to access 1-minute data which you have uploaded on google drive.

Thanks in advance.

rajin90

That google drive data is accurate? There is some difference with Nest chart data.
I have compared both multiple days 1minute data and there is some difference in both calculating Open,high,low, Close.

That google drive data is accurate? There is some difference with Nest chart data.
I have compared both multiple days 1minute data and there is some difference in both calculating Open,high,low, Close.
Even i found some mismatch in the OHLC datas for 1 minute for multiple days.