IDBI Paisabuilder

Hi all

IDBI i see has brought its own trading portal called www.idbipaisabuilder.com

any one has any info regarding this they giving 3 in 1 a/c and two types of
option

idbi classic account for investors
idbi power for trading

if any one got any info regarding this let the forum know.

Regards,

gold_ranjit

karthikmarar

Satya

Did you check the corporate details available on the idbi paisabuilder site. Vey good. ..Wel now itis freely available...soon they may make it only for members...make hay while the sun shines.. :)

regards

Well Karthik, I diasgree. Look at link

http://www.idbipaisabuilder.com/corplib/maincorp.asp?tmenu=3&co=3154&ln=cl13&dy=3&nsecd=

Most recent financials are for Mar 2003 !!!!

Gimme a break ...we are in 2006 now !

Most disappointing, I must say :eek: :eek:

One more irritant is going to be the cumbersome process of retrieving specific company information or even charts... each source (BSE/ NSE/Reuters) has its own different symbol. and Im not sure if this portal has developed its own symbols (unlike ICICI Direct).

For efficient ticker symbols, why have we not learnt from USA which we can copy so beautifully in most other matters (e.g jargon/ fascination for coke and hamburgers / fashion statements)

All these comments , I must admit , after only 2 mins on the site .... maybe I will find the pluses if I spend more time ... after all I am sure there are several
USPs which have eluded me so far

More later
AGILENT:cool: :cool:

karthikmarar

Agilent said:
Well Karthik, I diasgree. Look at link

http://www.idbipaisabuilder.com/corplib/maincorp.asp?tmenu=3&co=3154&ln=cl13&dy=3&nsecd=

Most recent financials are for Mar 2003 !!!!

Gimme a break ...we are in 2006 now !

Most disappointing, I must say

One more irritant is going to be the cumbersome process of retrieving specific company information or even charts... each source (BSE/ NSE/Reuters) has its own different symbol. and Im not sure if this portal has developed its own symbols (unlike ICICI Direct).

For efficient ticker symbols, why have we not learnt from USA which we can copy so beautifully in most other matters (e.g jargon/ fascination for coke and hamburgers / fashion statements)

All these comments , I must admit , after only 2 mins on the site .... maybe I will find the pluses if I spend more time ... after all I am sure there are several
USPs which have eluded me so far

More later
AGILENT:cool: :cool:
Agilent

Sure... two minutes is grossly inadequate to access a site. My friend, please look properly before you make such comments. :rolleyes: Follow the link you will find the financials for matrixlabs from 2003 to 2005.

http://www.idbipaisabuilder.com/corplib/maincorp.asp?tmenu=3&dy=3&ln=cl2&co=3418&nsecd=MATRIXLABS

It is true that information about penny stocks are not easily available. Even in icicdirect the last balance sheet available for diamond cable is 2003. Of course if you need everything on a platter then there are so many paid sites who provide excellant reports.

You can use NSE or BSE symbols...

regards

Karthik

karthikmarar said:
Agilent

Sure... two minutes is grossly inadequate to access a site. My friend, please look properly before you make such comments. :rolleyes: Follow the link you will find the financials for matrixlabs from 2003 to 2005.

http://www.idbipaisabuilder.com/corplib/maincorp.asp?tmenu=3&dy=3&ln=cl2&co=3418&nsecd=MATRIXLABS

It is true that information about penny stocks are not easily available. Even in icicdirect the last balance sheet available for diamond cable is 2003. Of course if you need everything on a platter then there are so many paid sites who provide excellant reports.

You can use NSE or BSE symbols...

regards

Karthik

Dear Karthik

What makes you think Diamond Cables is a penny stock.... merely because you have never heard of the company ?

With respect, I think you need to get less antagonistic about other members who are not 'senior' like you

Rgds

Agilent said:
With respect, I think you need to get less antagonistic about other members who are not 'senior' like you

Rgds
Dear Agilent, what makes you to think like this. As far as I know he is the gentleman down-to-earth. Plz go through his earlier posts and thread at "Doubt Relief" and you too will agree with me.

Thanks,
nkpanjiyar

karthikmarar

Dear NK

Thanks for understanding me , my friend. Like you I am also of the opinion that making a few more posts does not make anybody better. Actually all these senior, junior stuff are irrelevant. Everybody is welcome to say what he wants. Our friend Agilent too. Maybe If I did not have the senior tag attached, my post would have attracted such comment.. :)

My openness seems to be attracting lot of flake of late..Maybe I should take a break.. and come back with a fresher, calmer mind.. :)

regards

Karthik