IDBI Paisabuilder

dilip2k said:
A site which does not support Firefox!!
give me a break

Spot on , friend....( In simple liingo that means... you are right , pal)

and what about Explorer version 5.x ... I mean that is outdated now isnt it... IDBI Bank.,... anyone listening ??

AGILENT:cool:

Hi

any body trading with this paisabuilder website pls post ur comments
how is the trading speed
and brokerage

any experience

please comment I will like to opne an account with them.

thanks
Rahul

chintan786

hi all , I trading with idbipaisabuilde.in, .. the worst thing I ever have in my life..

If u are trader then it is of no worth for u.. it is good only for buzy ppl who do not trade regularly... means long term investers type...

but there are lot of things which are need to be addressed ......

IDBIPaisabuilder Salesperson Mr Srinivas cheated us

A group of 5 customers, we were given false promises that opening charges will be refunded or adjusted against brokerage at end of 3 months. This influenced us to open account with IDBI Paisabuilder, unfortunately this peron kept on saying that he will ensure that this will happen and after 5 months we are told that the scheme is not applicable to our accounts and is not accepting any calls after this. we feel cheated that a respectable entity like IDBIPaisabuider is having such employees who are ready to give false commitments and promises. I would like to advice all customers to ask for written confirmation so that such issues are avoided. These days every corporate entity sends its salesperson and we accept what the sales person says, its really unfortunate that IDBIPaisabuilder is also doing same things. I request if any one can tell me what to do and how can I take appropriate action against such false promises and also get our money back.

Hi

any body trading with this paisabuilder website pls post ur comments
how is the trading speed
and brokerage

any experience

please comment I will like to opne an account with them.

thanks
Rahul
They simply sucks dude.....i send them a query a month back, and no reply yet..i just gave up coz i have account with other broker as well...

would recommend indiabulls, sharekhan, motilal oswal to name a few..