iCLICK 2 GAIN 1ST margin CALL ICICIDIRECT 90% SUCCESS RATE

Hi Friends,

I am day trader from last 1 year i am always in search of new things which help me to maximize my gains nowdays i am observing icici direct's iCLICK 2 gain calls and i found that 1 st call of icici always touch the target withing 15 mins. they give there first cal 10:00 to 10:10 am every morning and if u proceed with the call within 30 seconds after recomendation u can take a position in the call at recommended CMP for example if call is BUY SUZLON CMP 95.25 SL 94 TRGT 97 so if u proceed within the 30 seconds after recommendation u can take the position at 95.50 and within 2 to 3 min it will touch to 96.50 to 97 i am daily doing this and observed that 90% success rate in there first call because lots of people take there first call without any hesitation and if it fails to touch the target u can still have a chance to square off ur positions at CMP. reason for that is there is strong support generate on CMP price and most of the time price does not fall more than CMP but remember buy only within 30 seconds after recomandation other wise u will not able to catch the CMP.

Just Try with small QTY and do reply on the same.:)

Thanks & Happy Trading:clap:

indpmahi

Hello friends

Today i am posting last 2 days history of 1st call of icicidirect

2-09-09 -- Buy DLF 422 SL 418 TRGT 426 time 10.04 min

Bought DLF At 10.04 at the rate of 423 & sold 425 Profit 2 Rs Per Share

3-09-09 -- BUY SUZLON 100.1 SL 99 TRGT 103 Time 10.00

Bought Suzlon at 10.00 @ 100.5 & sold @ 101.05 Profit 50 paise Per Share

Thanks

Hello friends

Today i am posting last 2 days history of 1st call of icicidirect

2-09-09 -- Buy DLF 422 SL 418 TRGT 426 time 10.04 min

Bought DLF At 10.04 at the rate of 423 & sold 425 Profit 2 Rs Per Share

3-09-09 -- BUY SUZLON 100.1 SL 99 TRGT 103 Time 10.00

Bought Suzlon at 10.00 @ 100.5 & sold @ 101.05 Profit 50 paise Per Share

Thanks
Hello Indpmahi, What kind of volumes are you doing? Because to make 50 paise count, you will need considerable volumnes. Also, why didn't you stay on till the suggested Target of 103?

Thanks.

Hello Indpmahi, What kind of volumes are you doing? Because to make 50 paise count, you will need considerable volumnes. Also, why didn't you stay on till the suggested Target of 103?

Thanks.
Hi dear

Actully i am using Margin Plus Option In which icici provides 20 times exposure to ur capital for example if u have 10000 in ur a/c they will give u 10000X20 = 200000 & i think 200000 is sufficient capital to play the game. and i play only momentum game. I plan for the target Min 50 Paisa to 5 Rs (As per the Price of the recommended stock )at one time & book my profits. in last 2 days history i sqared off my positions within 8 min of trading time. & i think not every call reach at the suggested target only few of them reach to the target so dont wait for the targets just trade for ur targets not of them.

Hope it will help

Regards
Indpmahi

Hi dear

Actully i am using Margin Plus Option In which icici provides 20 times exposure to ur capital for example if u have 10000 in ur a/c they will give u 10000X20 = 200000 & i think 200000 is sufficient capital to play the game. and i play only momentum game. I plan for the target Min 50 Paisa to 5 Rs (As per the Price of the recommended stock )at one time & book my profits. in last 2 days history i sqared off my positions within 8 min of trading time. & i think not every call reach at the suggested target only few of them reach to the target so dont wait for the targets just trade for ur targets not of them.

Hope it will help

Regards
Indpmahi
Hello Indpmahi,
Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, IMHO small gains of 50p or Re 1. can be considerable if the investment is big enough and the share price is low.

i.e. 1st Case: if I have bought 2,00,000 worth of share X @ 100 per share. Then I will end up with 2000 shares. A Re 1 increase would mean Re 1 x 2000 shares = Rs 2000 Gross Profit.

2nd Case: However, if I buy 2,00,000 worth of share Y @ 500 per share. Then I will end up with only 400 shares. A Re 1 increase would mean Re 1 x 400 shares = Rs 400 Gross Profit.

So to make the same amount of money in the second case, I would either have to sell at Rs. 5 increase per share or invest Rs. 10,00,000 (5 times more capital).

I guess you spend considerable amount of time to select the share on the basis of both current price as well as the expected rise (or fall in case of shortselling) ???

Since I am a newbie, can also please let me know the service charge for ICICIDirect's Margin Plus A/c?

Thanks & Regards,
Neo Trader.

Hello Indpmahi,
Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, IMHO small gains of 50p or Re 1. can be considerable if the investment is big enough and the share price is low.

i.e. 1st Case: if I have bought 2,00,000 worth of share X @ 100 per share. Then I will end up with 2000 shares. A Re 1 increase would mean Re 1 x 2000 shares = Rs 2000 Gross Profit.

2nd Case: However, if I buy 2,00,000 worth of share Y @ 500 per share. Then I will end up with only 400 shares. A Re 1 increase would mean Re 1 x 400 shares = Rs 400 Gross Profit.

So to make the same amount of money in the second case, I would either have to sell at Rs. 5 increase per share or invest Rs. 10,00,000 (5 times more capital).

I guess you spend considerable amount of time to select the share on the basis of both current price as well as the expected rise (or fall in case of shortselling) ???

Since I am a newbie, can also please let me know the service charge for ICICIDirect's Margin Plus A/c?

Thanks & Regards,
Neo Trader.
Hi Neo

In 2nd case u said u have to invest more capital for the same profit but volatality of such kind of high rate stocks are also very much so most of the times u can expect the rise or fall of 3 to 5 Rs in such stocks. ICICI charged me 750/- Rs for opening the demat a/c 2 years ago i dont know whats charges they are charging now they charge me 500/- Rs per Annum for mentainance of A/c. And brokerage for intraday trading is 0.07% on total turnover (include BUY & Sell both legs ). and i love there 20 times exposure of margin plus i am trading with them from last 2 years some times there site not works well but i dont trade whole day so thats not problem for me. i do only first call and get back to my office work. if u want more info pls feel free to Ask

Thanks & Regards
Indpmahi

Hi Neo

In 2nd case u said u have to invest more capital for the same profit but volatality of such kind of high rate stocks are also very much so most of the times u can expect the rise or fall of 3 to 5 Rs in such stocks. ICICI charged me 750/- Rs for opening the demat a/c 2 years ago i dont know whats charges they are charging now they charge me 500/- Rs per Annum for mentainance of A/c. And brokerage for intraday trading is 0.07% on total turnover (include BUY & Sell both legs ). and i love there 20 times exposure of margin plus i am trading with them from last 2 years some times there site not works well but i dont trade whole day so thats not problem for me. i do only first call and get back to my office work. if u want more info pls feel free to Ask

Thanks & Regards
Indpmahi
HI, I am posting this firstone. can anyone have archieves of iclick to gain of icicidirect.com for jan. 12 to till date.

(v.srinivasan)

Dear All,

ICICI Direct have a very good well placed research team which given recommendation after doing a lot of research technically, fundamentally & keeping an eye on global & national market news & events but pls don't do the mistake of buying or selling any huge quantity of trade on a specific time frame for a Rs.0.50 gain. it is too dangerous & will lead to only losses.

HOW THE FIRST CALL ACHIEVE TGT IN JUST FEW MINTS
---------------------------------------------------------
It is just bcos every day's first morning recommendation usually get shared with maximum no. of clients, troughout the country & together it becomes a large volume play. follow them for their well placed team of research & good reputaion, not any theory of first call. hope this info will help u all.

Index:

Index refers to an imaginary portfolio of securities representing a particular market. For National Stock Exchange (NSE), the benchmark index is Nifty, also termed as "S&P CNX Nifty". It is a well diversified portfolio of 50 stock index accounting for 21 sectors of the economy.

Margin:

Margin calls given on iCLICK-2-GAIN are intra day calls which if not squared off by the customer gets involuntarily squared off at 3:05 pm. These calls are purely meant for trading in the cash segment.

For example :

Margin: BUY BSES (RELIANCE ENERGY) CMP 731.5 Target 742 and 748 Stop loss 725.1

This suggests that Reliance Energy buy call is given in margin segment and a trader may initiate a buy position in cash market. The code 'RELIANCE ENERGY' is a NSE code whereas 'BSES' is used by ICICI direct.

Book Partial Profit :

This message suggests that one needs to book his partial profits in relation to the call given on iCLICK-2-GAIN say, if one has bought 200 shares of a particular stock, he may book profit in 100 shares for the time being. If at all, one does not want to book partial profits and keep his position open, then he should trail stop loss to the 'book partial profit' price recommended. However, if one has bought only one lot of future or option, then he may book full profit in the same. Moreover, if no such message is flashed on iCLICK-2-GAIN and target 1 is achieved, one may book partial profits at target 1.

For example :

Book partial profit: BSES (RELIANCE ENERGY) at 738.

This message indicates one may book partial profit in the Reliance Energy.

Book Profit :

A trader may book full profits in the given intraday or positional call. The book profit message may come before the target of the call has achieved.

For example :

Book Profit: BAJHIN (BAJAJ HINDUSTAN) at 110.05

This message indicates that a trader is supposed to book his full profit and exit from the given intraday or positional call.

Stop-Loss :

It is an order placed to sell a security when it reaches a certain price. It is designed to limit an investor's loss on a security position.

In other words, setting a stop-loss order at 10% below the price you paid for the stock would limit your loss to 10%. It is also known as a 'stop order' or 'stop-market order'

For example :

Margin: BUY CAIIND (CAIRN INDIA) CMP 195.25 Target 199.9 Stop loss 192.1.

Here, the stop-loss order for buying Cairn India is at 192.10 wherein one must keep a stop-order of 192.10 in the system when he/she buys Cairn India. Once the stop order is placed in the system, the order will get automatically squared off once the stock price reaches that particular price (i.e. stop-order price)

Trail Stop-loss :

A stop-loss order is set at a percentage level below the market price for a long position. The trailing stop price is adjusted as the price fluctuates. The trailing stop order can be placed as a trailing stop limit order, or a trailing stop market order.Also known as a "Trailing stop order"

This is a very useful tool yet many fail to use it. Using a trailing stop allows you to let profits run while cutting losses at the same time.

For example :

PLAIN VANILLA: Buy Nifty May 3400 Call @ 84. Stop loss: 74. Target: 95 and 103. (This is a normal option call given on iCLICK-2-GAIN)

Trail stop loss in Nifty Plain Vanilla May 3400 Call @ 79
(This follow-up message is the trail stop loss message)

Here, one needs to trail his stop-loss in Nifty to 79 from the earlier stop mentioned in the intraday trading call (i.e. 74). In this case, the risk now narrows down from 10 points to 5 points.

Exit :

The message itself suggests that one is suppose to exit from that particular intraday or positional call given on iCLICK-2-GAIN. It can also be for the given future or option call.

For example :

Option: BUY SUZENE (SUZLON ENERGY) MAY CALL 85 STRIKE RATE AT 4.2 TARGET 4.95 AND 5.4 Stop-loss 3.55.
(This is a normal option call given on iCLICK-2-GAIN)

Exit: BUY SUZENE (SUZLON ENERGY) MAY CALL 85 STRIKE RATE AT 3.85

This follow-up message suggests that one should exit from the Suzlon option call given on iCLICK-2-GAIN at 3.85

Stock on the move :

Stock on the move feature indicates stock that are likely to show significant up move (5- 7%) in the next 15 days due to change in trader sentiment. These could be due to fundamental changes within the company, forthcoming announcements or purely technical reasons. Traders or investors are supposed to buy the stock in cash market and if required may take delivery of the same.

For example:

Stocks on the move: Buy Praj Industries (PRAIN) CMP Rs.72.65/- Target Rs.76.30/- & Buy Aptech Ltd (APTTRA) CMP Rs.103.50/- Target Rs.108.70/-

Pick of the Week :

Pick of the Week feature suggests a trading call that is given from a delivery point of view and is supposed to be bought in the cash market. The expected upside in this stock is 10-20% and the likely time horizon to hold the stock is 6 months. The stock pick is based on fundamental and/or technical parameter.

For example :

Pick of the Week: Buy Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd CMP Rs 69.90. Target Rs 77. Potential upside is 10%. Time frame is six months

Happy Trading.

Regards,
Gulshan Ranjan