ICICIDirect Website not working on 05/11/10 during Muharrat Session

ICICIDirect Users,

Today when i wanted to do muharrat trading, i found that I could not log on to ICICIDirect Website for more than 40 minutes. Initially between 6.00 pm to 6.30 pm, the site took a hell lot of a time to open and then also i could not trade since any click on any button took such a long time that every time i closed the browser and restarted the browser, went to the extent of even switch off the computer and restarting the computer but all to vain.

The other day, when I wanted to seel COAL, i faced the same problem, It seems that ICICIDirect does not bother with all these things since more than 2 years back also I faced the same problem, though they must be knowing through their IT team that the hits at their website during such period is beyond the server's capacity still ICICIDIRECT does not do anything to solve the problem, it seems only interested in getting new bakaras to joing their trading cum savings account.

Has any other ICICIDirect users faced the same problem, please advise.

Beware of ICICIDirect.com because at a time when you really require to square off, you will find that their servers are down and you as investors will have to face the loss incurred. I lost today at least Rs.1500/- because of ICICIDirect Server Issue which ICICIDIRECT do not want to solve.

ICICIDirect Users,

Today when i wanted to do muharrat trading, i found that I could not log on to ICICIDirect Website for more than 40 minutes. Initially between 6.00 pm to 6.30 pm, the site took a hell lot of a time to open and then also i could not trade since any click on any button took such a long time that every time i closed the browser and restarted the browser, went to the extent of even switch off the computer and restarting the computer but all to vain.

The other day, when I wanted to seel COAL, i faced the same problem, It seems that ICICIDirect does not bother with all these things since more than 2 years back also I faced the same problem, though they must be knowing through their IT team that the hits at their website during such period is beyond the way to high and beyond ICICIDIRECT SERVER'S capacity still ICICIDIRECT does not do anything to solve the problem, it seems only interested in getting new bakaras to joing their trading cum savings account.

Has any other ICICIDirect users faced the same problem, please advise.

Beware of ICICIDirect.com because at a time when you really require to square off, you will find that their servers are down and you as investors will have to face the loss incurred. I lost today at least Rs.1500/- because of ICICIDirect Server Issue which ICICIDIRECT do not want to solve for more than 2 Years.

Raju

Four yrs back I had faced similar problem.So had opened acct with Sharekhan.I am still Happy to be with Sharekhan.Though I have acct with RK Global.The brokerage/service/graphs of Sharekhan is good as compared to ICICIDIRECT.

I wuld suggest u open acct with any professional broker - Sharekhan/IndiaBulls/IndiaInfoline to name a few...

Raju

timepass,

U must be talking abt web based (Classic/Fast Trade).TradeTiger is the very good as per my experience.And Sharekhan does not charge for using TradeTiger.

Raju

murthyavr

Yes, ICICI was having problems yesterday. Funny that they don't realise that the traffic would be more on such occasions.

I experienced a similar problem with IIFL also. The prices were not refreshing.

- Murthy